Julia Roberts's Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At the risk of sounding like a queen biatch, if all she has going for her over far nicer girls is her body, why didn't they put her in a bikini?!! At least then she may have been worth looking at :mysmilie_17: miaow!! Very average in my humble opinion :yawn:

I think Miss June could have done with a pack of Tena Lady. :smirk:

And I will be bitchy: Miss July (you know who) looks like "she" got knocked back from Blackpool's famed "Funny Girls". Is drag queen chic in this winter? :devil:

Gawd what a tacky looking production, but obviously for a good cause.

Miss May looks like a char lady and not one of them looks sexy!

I would happily make a donation to the cause but I wouldn't give that calender to any bloke to cheer them up. Dita Von Teese is not in any danger of losing her career.

Blimey, they're a bit rough! Think most blokes would rather have something nice to look at. Still, if it raises money it'll be worth it.

Haha!! Aww, do I feel so much better for making my bitchy comment now. Thought I was going to be in the minority! If I was a lonely soldier that calendar certainly wouldnt be doing much to comfort me on a cold, lonely night :mysmilie_468:

I think the calendar's makers missed a trick. They could have had this demure flower instead:

m_fca51ae7d71d42059e5b06f2bb86450c.jpg

Could you share the shade of your lipstick K, is it a Fran Wilson Autumnal tone or a Gayle Hayman lip lift? Nice legs!

Ah - the likes of me can only dream of being as successfully ladylike as the vision in that pic.

I'm not as naturally elegant, you see.

Julia has a village as well as a villa.
Yes I am so zombified this evening I read her blog.

Latest posts

Back