Dennis Basso TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
remember being told by Pippa that the TSV was out of this world and having to stay in and get it. remember being told by other presenters that this was a key item not to be missed.
just had a look:
blimey is that it???????????????
Think I must miss out on the key item and really do not think its that wonderful at all. :down:

Sorry to anyone who has bought it :blush:

I was thinking the same. Rather underwhelming, espescially for the price. The quality looks pretty shoddy too, saw numerous loose threads, and the lining looks a bit threadbare where it appears as a collar.

From a distance it looks more like a cardigan than a coat IMO

but the chemistry between Anne and Denno is heart-warming :happy: methinks they are sneaking around the corridors of Marco Polo house for intimate faux moments together. :happy:

I was thinking the same. Rather underwhelming, espescially for the price. The quality looks pretty shoddy too, saw numerous loose threads, and the lining looks a bit threadbare where it appears as a collar.

From a distance it looks more like a cardigan than a coat IMO

I agree, most of the cardigans are now called jackets.:taphead:

but the chemistry between Anne and Denno is heart-warming :happy: methinks they are sneaking around the corridors of Marco Polo house for intimate faux moments together. :happy:

Well there's an image to warm the cockles of your cockles on a cold Saturday morning. There are so many comments I could make. But I like coming on here and don't want to be banned :wink:

PS - Anne has a tooth missing. Bottom right hand side. These two incidents are not linked, I just noticed while I was watching this morning. As you were, good people of the forum - as you were.

Last edited:
Well there's an image to warm the cockles of your cockles on a cold Saturday morning. There are so many comments I could make. But I like coming on here and don't want to be banned :wink:

PS - Anne has a tooth missing. Bottom right hand side. These two incidents are not linked, I just noticed while I was watching this morning. As you were, good people of the forum - as you were.

Thats a space to hold her fag.

Awful TSV and horrible coats in general. They look cheap, mumsy and fusty ~ even the models can't make them look halfway decent

remember being told by Pippa that the TSV was out of this world and having to stay in and get it. remember being told by other presenters that this was a key item not to be missed.
just had a look:
Think I must miss out on the key item and really do not think its that wonderful at all. :down:

Wings it and also does it all the time. :sleepy:

Goes off to find the salt ...........

Even if it was the best looking coat I'd ever seen I wouldn't buy it on principle as it is associated with Dennis Bast*rd.:puke:

just had a look:

From Mars maybe ? First Prai and then a pratt. Things from Mars should be barred :giggle:

Marianne (Faithful) xx

just had a look:

I have bought it, have been after an ivory coat for some time. I am expecting it to be lightweight though, having said that if its not for me its going back.... ill let you know

I bought it too in the brown - hope it is wearable. I am mummish, no , not really, more grannieish, so it may suit! lol

Latest posts

Back