Emu TSV 8/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emu boots

Hello not posted on here for a while but I see there is another EMU TSV soon and wondered if anyone had any clues what sort of style or price they would be. Thank-you

I wondered if this Emu tsv may be a rerun of the recent one, since it wasnt so long ago and sold out so quickly.

You could be right Frou-Frou if it is I will be very tempted to get another pair as they are so comfy. I do hope they are waterproofed as the last TSV was. :thinking:

I'm a happy bunny I managed to pick up a pair of the last TSV ones in grey size 5 yesterday.:heart:
A comment on sizing I would say they do feel a little smaller on the leg than the 2009 version but that maybe because those have been worn, insole seems the same size.
I had hoped to spot a pair of the embossed pattern ones that I liked, but don't want to be too greedy.:angel:

I would like it to be the same ones too. I missed out as the colour and size I wanted had sold out by the morning repeat shows. Will stay up to watch the launch this time just in case!

ps Hopefully easipay too?

love my emu boots that i bought on amazon. but the ugg ones i bought from amazon were fake and i had a nightmare could not believe that amazon allow fakes to be sold on their site.

I would like it to be the same ones too. I missed out as the colour and size I wanted had sold out by the morning repeat shows. Will stay up to watch the launch this time just in case!

ps Hopefully easipay too?

That's a real shame they did sell out quickly what did you miss ?:wonder:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.144507.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

It was these but I wanted size 5 in chestnut. I think they sold out of most colours and sizes except for grey by the morning. They were under £120 including the postage and I think on easipay???

I have emu's and they are great and these were waterproofed too.:doh:

Rosey they were the 2009 version not the last TSV.

Item no 148276 was the Stinger Hi 2010 waterproof TSV version.

I wondered if this Emu tsv may be a rerun of the recent one, since it wasnt so long ago and sold out so quickly.

I don't see how it can be the recent one as they took advanced orders for it which they said would be available in 90 days (from the last TSV). I have a pair on advance order at the same price and with the easy pay.

please can i recommend that everyone who loves emu tries an online shop called

www.natureshop.co.nz

they are fantastic and all i use now for emu's. the prices are very good and i am always pleased with the customer service

really worth a look

sorry for the lack of capitals but clutching a big cup of tea in other hand!

Latest posts

Back