Kipling TSV 13/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling TSV

Does anyone know what the TSV is yet, bought the previous one the Reth and loved it, hope its ion easy pay as well :blush:

Does anyone know what the TSV is yet, bought the previous one the Reth and loved it, hope its ion easy pay as well :blush:

according to qvcs facebook page it comes in 5 colours, is a shoulder and crossbody bag, qvc exclusive and comes with a purse

Just received an email from QVC to remind me about the upcoming TSV on 13th November. Although it didn't say that this was the TSV, the photo was right alongside my reminder!

prod_kipling.jpg

my money will be safe. I like shoulder bags, the cross body bags are always too loose on me and the strap seems to get in the way

I had two of these bags years ago and eventually sold them on ebay.I want to call it "kipling sugar" but not sure.QVC did it at a superbargain price once,if its the same bag.

That is an old photo, one they churn out regularly, the bag was called Sugar but has not been on QVC for a long time now.

They were selling the 'Sugar' for about £22.00 ,Super bargain price.
If it is that my money will be safe.

Maybe they've just trotted out a library picture for the email then? Or perhaps they are going to do this old "super bargain price" bag in a slightly bigger size? I can just hear the sales spiel now : " We did this last year in the small size and it was such a runaway success that we've taken onboard your feedback that a lot of you would like to have it in a larger size too. We listened to you and have this exclusive Kipling bag for you. You can't buy it in the stores as it has been made especially for QVC...." :cheeky:

If this is the case, then it is very lazy marketing on the part of both QVC and Kipling -this time of year is the ideal time to give us a good product as people start their annual shopfest!

Last edited:
Maybe they've just trotted out a library picture for the email then? Or perhaps they are going to do this old "super bargain price" bag in a slightly bigger size? I can just hear the sales spiel now : " We did this last year in the small size and it was such a runaway success that we've taken onboard your feedback that a lot of you would like to have it in a larger size too. We listened to you and have this exclusive Kipling bag for you. You can't buy it in the stores as it has been made especially for QVC...." :cheeky:

If this is the case, then it is very lazy marketing on the part of both QVC and Kipling -this time of year is the ideal time to give us a good product as people start their annual shopfest!

More than likely!!!! :nod:

Now that is a weird looking beastie... and for some truely bizarre reason reminds me of the Hogwarts sorting hat in the Harry Potter films! :cheeky: :nod:

Latest posts

Back