Julia's nail varnish in B&W show Saturday evening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemster

Registered Shopper
Just watching the B&W Saturday evening show & while I am slightly horrified by some of the 'statement' pieces (spider ring anyone??!) I do like Julia's purple nail varnish. Has anyone heard her say what it is? Or anyone able to hazard a guess??

TIA x

Just watching the B&W Saturday evening show & while I am slightly horrified by some of the 'statement' pieces (spider ring anyone??!) I do like Julia's purple nail varnish. Has anyone heard her say what it is? Or anyone able to hazard a guess??

TIA x

It looks like the one from the LD special bargain price collection.:wink:

Just over heard Julia's conversation with Simon Wilson.
Why will it all be chipped with her packing next week and her house being all a mess please anyone know ?

:wonder:

Julia moving house

I seem to have missed something. Does anyone know why Julia is moving after all the work she has had done on her house over the past few years?

Its actually called Stormy Weather. It was in the Colour Wonder set the other day (item no 222573) but I think it sold out as its now showing as on waitlist.

They have it individually for sale on a site called 'Nails and Things' http://www.nailsandthings.co.uk/leighton_denny_elemental.php.

HTH.

Attachments

• 222573.jpg
    222573.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 166
Thank you so much everyone, I am going to order it as a single item as don't need a set, don't need any more nail varnish full stop as I'm running out of room to store it....but just got to have that colour!!

Thank you so much everyone, I am going to order it as a single item as don't need a set, don't need any more nail varnish full stop as I'm running out of room to store it....but just got to have that colour!!
:doh:
:doh: Hmm.:heartbroke::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_854:

Latest posts

Back