anne dawson in the tsv dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
anne is showing us what a real woman looks like in this latest offering from ronni nicole.the fabric looks like its ready to ignite if you just rub it.:giggle:

anne is showing us what a real woman looks like in this latest offering from ronni nicole.the fabric looks like its ready to ignite if you just rub it.:giggle:

Cannot believe she has bee allowed on air like that .........not a flattering look, maybe she should have gone up a size.
She's just said a bolero would look good over it. Try a black bag.

Jeepers.....she looks like the Mitchellin man........so many spare tyres on show...........hubby nearly chucked his breakfast up.............she needs a larger size..........ridiculous:mysmilie_483:

She is aware of it though...she is covering her belly with her arms when sitting down....she is also talking ten to the dozen as she is so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Just posted on the original RN thread about the sight of Anne in this frock! I said sausage but as she's not very tall (like me) perhaps chiopolata would be more fitting. Serious 'O so slim' malfunction :nod:

OMG what a lump ! She needs industrial strength spanxx if she wants to look half-way decent (oh, and a bigger size). What a shame she's put on weight round the middle, I've done the same, but that was due to "the change".

Mind you I'm watching now and the dress doesn't do even Amica any favours.

I don't understand why the stylists team up a slinky, sleeveless party dress with what are almost opaque black tights - I would wear very sheer black. They've even put Amanda in a purple number (complete with silver corsage) with knee high boots and no tights

Back to the dresses - I really don't like the look of them - seen nicer and cheaper on Chelmsford market.

Linda :wink:

this dress looks exactly like what it is: 33 quids worth of polyester in a thrown together design.

AD isnt doing it any favours but to be fair to her none of them look nice in it, even the models.

nasty.

Hmmmmm. Thick black tights & ankle boots. NOT a good look. :sad:

Who on earth allowed her on air looking like that ?

Cannot believe she has bee allowed on air like that .........not a flattering look, maybe she should have gone up a size.
She's just said a bolero would look good over it. Try a black bag.

A few of the models looked a bit sausaged in. They really should have a larger range of sizes in the studio. Anne can look OK in the right stuff (as we all do) but that dress was way too small for her. I would have refused to wear it frankly; especially in red. Especially when you are sat on a high stool!!!!

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Not mentioning any names.....................but another female presenter is also guilty of wearing clothing about two sizes too small for her.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Poor Anne, and the same with Kathy last week wearing a top that made her look like a great fat lump, when she most certainly is not. Most of us with tummy, thigh, arm issues or what have you spend a lot of time searching for items of clothing that doesn't accentuate the bits we don't like, similarly for colours that suit our skintones, hair colouring and again play down our worst bits. Yet on QVC time after time they don't seem to care what the presenters look like, if they haven't got their size tough, if the colour and style doesn't suit them tough again, and even tougher still they're made to look lumpy and bumpy and that just isn't fair. What on earth are they thinking of? Is it that cause all the models are tall and skinny and would look good in a brown sack ffs, that they don't have to give any thought to how Jo public will look like in it. Lets face it, even if I did like the tsv dress in question and had spare tyre issues, seeing Anne wearing it would certainly make me reconsider my purchase. Perhaps they are doing us a service after all lol!

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Not mentioning any names.....................but another female presenter is also guilty of wearing clothing about two sizes too small for her.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Ooh, can't think who you are talking about. Have they got it in purple perhaps?

I thought Joy - the plus size model - looked great on the Ronni Nicole TSV launch. She is a sie 16/18 and she looked like a 12/14 on the launch, she was wearing the purple dress. I thought the dress looked cheap(100% polyester,keep it away from flames material) but was very impressed with how Joy looked.

Latest posts

Back