Lotus Boots £9.45 P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frou-frou

Registered Shopper
I was looking at these boots:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/walk.yah.UKFA~U605

but then noticed the P&P is a shocking £9.45!! I know the P&P costs are crazy but surely that's a mistake. Other Lotus boots go up to about £6.95. :confused:

As soon as I saw that I resisted any temptation and changed my mind!

I know we always go on about P&P but I think that's the worst I've seen

Your link doesnt work (for me anyway)... which ones are you referrring to?

Rich

Thanks SCW!!

I have just mailed them (couldnt resist) stating they have listed the p&p price incorrectly and asked them to correct the site and let me know what it should be! I know they will come back and say thats what it actually is but, WTF????!!!!! They are a genuinelly taking the p!ss with their p&p charges now. The profit from them must be huge!! More fool anyone who pays these charges cos thats why they can keep charging such extortionate rates!!

Rich

Last edited:
even the ronni nicle dreses p&P £4.45 is far too high when you consider it will arrive in a plastic bag

I was looking at these boots:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/walk.yah.UKFA~U605

but then noticed the P&P is a shocking £9.45!! I know the P&P costs are crazy but surely that's a mistake. Other Lotus boots go up to about £6.95. :confused:

As soon as I saw that I resisted any temptation and changed my mind!

I know we always go on about P&P but I think that's the worst I've seen

They've got these on www.javari.co.uk. They're £79.99 with free delivery and returns.

I got a few pairs of boots from Javari last winter, that sounds horribly extravagant but they were around £30 - £40 a pair compared to £100+ on QVC. The free delivery was actually next day delivery too!

OMG! Why did I click on that link :thinking:

Dear Santa, I have been extremely good so far this year ....

I did the same and spent several hours browsing the net looking at shoes. I didn't buy on this occasions but Javari is now a fave site.

Just to return to the Lotus shoe hour.

Is it me or did most of the shoes look really shoddy? Those horrific suede and elastic bootees were all scuffed, the suede was scruffy looking (and they were new) and I am sure that I spotted bits of glue on a pair that one of the models was wearing! The soles looked paper thin and unstable. In short they looked cr&@ppy to me.

They've got these on www.javari.co.uk. They're £79.99 with free delivery and returns.

Also:

Save £10 on £50 Orders at Checkout with JAVATNGC Code

Instructions

1. To qualify for this discount, add any items to your Shopping Basket that total £50 or more. Proceed to checkout. On the payment page, there will be a space to enter a promotional code. Enter code JAVATNGC.
2. The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all items in the Shopping Basket.

Terms and Conditions

1. The promotion begins at 00:01 BST on 10th September 2010 and is valid until 23:59 BST on 31st October 2010. The promotion is subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Javari.co.uk. There is no cash alternative.
2. The promotion only applies to complete orders dispatched to a single address that meet all other requirements of this promotion. Limit one per customer.
3. If you cancel your order for a Qualifying Item, the promotion and discount will cease to apply. If you return a Qualifying Item, Javari.co.uk reserves the right to charge you for the discount that you received (using the payment method you used for the original order).
4. Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Javari.co.uk's standard delivery rates and policies.

Latest posts

Back