"Box fresh" clothes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
Just heard Anne Dawson on 5pm fashion ensure us all that QVC clothing comes "box fresh with tissue paper & cellophane"...well that's news to me...mine comes in a plastic bag and is often creased and sometimes pre-used.:grin:

Just heard Anne Dawson on 5pm fashion ensure us all that QVC clothing comes "box fresh with tissue paper & cellophane"...well that's news to me...mine comes in a plastic bag and is often creased and sometimes pre-used.:grin:

Hmm - Box Fresh, eh? Is that the same as Pine Fresh (with a hint of sea breeze)?

I don't think I have ever had any clothing from QVC that's ever arrived in anything other than a plastic bag, scrumpled up and badly packaged.

Still, it makes the £4.95 postage ALL THE MORE WORTHWHILE when we get to have a lovely game of 'Spot The Used Garment' - and the exciting treats await within the package - what will I get? A used tissue? Lipstick marks? A delightful snail trail or some unidentifiable stain in a disconcerting colour on the epaullettes/crotch? It fair brightens a winter morning up, I tell thee.

I've had garments with heavily stretched seams.
As well as clothing smelling of curry, smoke, heavily scented with purfume and delightful :wink:strong scent of :puke:BO.:sweat:

I've had garments with heavily stretched seams.
As well as clothing smelling of curry, smoke, heavily scented with purfume and delightful :wink:strong scent of :puke:BO.:sweat:

yuck, yuck yuck, cheeky ****** swines, that is outrageous!

I've been really lucky. I would go mad if clothes turned up stinking of God knows what :angry:

Latest posts

Back