AY eeeeek ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Can somebody help out. Browsing the website and they have an eek day preview and AY's ring is there with an IP of £52.50. The regular price is showing as £57.50. I am sure that only a little while ago this ring was under £50. Maybe I am wrong but I seem to remember a price of £44 ish. Anybody who is interested in making a purchase it is also on 3 easy pays

Im sorry, but thats far too expensive for an eeeeeeeek ring imho.. Sorry, got a bit carried away with the e's there, lol :bandit:

Too expensive for an eek ring. Seems to have gone up a lot. A lot of silver eek is expensive lately. And the name of the launch show - diamonique boutique - what on earth is that all about. and then a later show diamonique get your rocks on. Pathetic

Too expensive for an eek ring. Seems to have gone up a lot. A lot of silver eek is expensive lately. And the name of the launch show - diamonique boutique - what on earth is that all about. and then a later show diamonique get your rocks on. Pathetic

calling it "boutique" is a good enough excuse to stick the prices up at a guess!

I just got this ring last week and love it, it's really heavy and substantial.

I'm quite liking it to be honest. I want a bit of bling to wear as a wedding band when I go out, and I think this may be the way forward. I have small hands though and am worried it's going to be right up to my knuckle!! How far up does it come on you? Am a bit peeved that the video is just Ali talking, I wanted to see a demo on a hand :doh: lol

PS - did you order your usual size?!

Last edited:
It is large but I have short fingers and it looks good, I ordered one size bigger and it fits well. I am going to wear it as a wedding band when I am wearing white metals as my proper wedding ring is yellow gold.

I bought it and I don't care for white gold or AY much. I'm a Q, ordered an S and it fits a treat. It sparkles like crazy in sunlight or under halagen bulbs but can't say its on fire the rest of the time.

Anyone remember...showing my age now....years aog when QVC did this solution that you dipped your jewellery in and it came out gold plated? Now, if only I could do that to this, I would LOVE IT!!!

Ring arrived today, in my true size, and I absolutely :heart::heart::heart: it :grin: Would have no hesitation in recommending. Good ol' Ali :wink:

Anyone remember...showing my age now....years aog when QVC did this solution that you dipped your jewellery in and it came out gold plated? Now said:
Medallion Gold plating system - always wanted to have a go!! You can still buy it online.

Ring arrived today, in my true size, and I absolutely :heart::heart::heart: it :grin: Would have no hesitation in recommending. Good ol' Ali :wink:

Glad you are enjoying it.:up: As much as I reject the idea of Alison Young being able to create anything aesthetically pleasing or fashionable, I have to admit, I like it more and more, having seen it on a fair few hands now.It really does look nice, almost nice enough for me to buy,wear it for a month, then send it back,lol.:giggle:

Not that I'd advocate such behaviour. I rarely send anything back...however, I am a cheque hold whore!

Latest posts

Back