ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
:giggle:

173172_STANDARD___20101018.jpg

173172_STANDARD__DET_20101018.jpg

173172_STANDARD__DET_20101018_2.jpg

http://www.idealworld.tv/Pavers_Arty_Bootie_Slipper_173172.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories@lt;{idealworld_1003}/brand_iw@gt;{pavers}

At last: what to get that difficult female relative who has everything.

Except good taste. :smirk:

Can we expect to see the lovely Sheila or Lynne modelling these at some point? No wonder Julie left: poor cow saw what was coming and jumped before her career imploded :wonder:

Last edited:
The lovely Lynne did model them both shows, we must be so Psychic you know, we seem to know which model will be there......oh hang on.....and what POTD will be.......oh hang on...

Hideous truly hideous. Will anybody actually buy them? Maybe someone who is having a fancy dress party on halloween!

Hideous truly hideous. Will anybody actually buy them? Maybe someone who is having a fancy dress party on halloween!

These would be my guilty pleasure if I could trust IW to deliver them without a load of messing :giggle: They remind me of my childhood.

These would be my guilty pleasure if I could trust IW to deliver them without a load of messing :giggle: They remind me of my childhood.

EEEK!!!

Loveinamist: put DOWN that mouse and step away from the computer.

It's a short step from ordering these to buying plastic slinky tat and polyester kaftans. :puke:

:mysmilie_503: and what's wrong with them?

Nothing at all Mrs J: I'm sure the Boy Scouts and the Girl Guides appreciate them when they're off camping.

Not to mention wedding planners: those marquees have got to come from somewhere!

:smirk:

Did you see Debbie Paver in her dressing gown? Talk about getting into character :dull:

I can honestly (and gratefully) say that I missed that dubious pleasure!

If I wasn't gay before... :bow:

Latest posts

Back