Sophia, the Diamonique lady.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I hope I've spelt her name right but it was Sophia's last night tonight.She's been the customers' "face of Diamonique" for the past year and I think she's done a great job.
She's easy on the eye and comes across very well on tv if (understandably) a little nervous at times.
They are introducing a new lady in the morning:hi:

Early days, but she seems quite normal, she says she likes the smaller pieces of Diamonique.

The new diamonique lady seems quite confident in front of the camera but she just sounds so brainwashed. She's coming out with all the well-worn phrases that the presenters have been rolling out for years:
"Can you imagine going into a jewellers and saying 'I'll pay for this over two months, but if I decide I don't like them in a few weeks, can I bring them back and get my money back?' They would laugh you out of the shop!"
"The camera doesn't do Diamonique justice. They look soooo much better when you get them home."
"If you don't know some-one's ring size, you could get them a pendant or some earrings."
"The people at the call-centre are soooo friendly and cheerful. Nothing is too much trouble."
"Everyone at QVC is soooo friendly. It's just like a family."
She basically just sounded like an hour-long advert for QVC. I'm sure that's what she's there for but I hope she's getting paid well for all this QVC praising.

Just watching the new lady now.

Hmmmmm. Thats all I will say.

I tend to agree with that observation.......:nod:

The new diamonique lady seems quite confident in front of the camera but she just sounds so brainwashed. She's coming out with all the well-worn phrases that the presenters have been rolling out for years:

Yep a lot of rather hackneyed phrases delivered in a rather confident manner......I thought! :smirk:
And not quite as glamorous as the outgoing Sophia.

Latest posts

Back