Some of you have had a similar experience I know

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
I was just looking at the reviews for the last kipling bag, the 'reth' when I came across this in one of the reviews:

"I bought this bag as a gift and my daughter was delighted with it. Perfect as a cross between a good looking handbag and nappy bag.
Yesterday, my daughter was packing the bag for an outing and she came across a wallet in one of the compartments complete with a platinum visa card, a debit card, NI card & 2 storecards.
I emailed QVC yesterday to alert them and am still waiting for a response - the moral of this story is - if you return a bag to QVC, make
sure you empty all the pockets.
Would highly recommend the bag though."

Unbelievable. My favourite bit is "I would highly recommend the bag." That would be the same bag had been used but sold as new.

Well done reviewer

One clever cookie she got her point over brilliant ! :rock:
How many people get sent used goods but do we get our complaint over in the reviews :clapping:
Maybe other people seeing reviews like these will be made aware used goods are being sent out as new. :up:

The woman who lost her purse has probably already phoned QVC to say she may have left it in theh bag and they've probably assured her everything's checked thoroughly before it goes back into their stock.

The woman who lost her purse has probably already phoned QVC to say she may have left it in theh bag and they've probably assured her everything's checked thoroughly before it goes back into their stock.

:giggle:

Either that or before it goes back to Kipling, Birchwood, Shrewsbury, Widnes market or Ebay :giggle:

When I sent in a review about a bag I received with a cheque book inside, they wouln't print it

Good on that person for getting that review printed (I too am cynically thinking that it will be removed).

QVC are becoming so slipshod lately.The best shopping channel? Really? They don't seem to give a toss about their customers. Luckily that bag was (re)sent out to an honest person but could just have easily been sent to someone less so. They would have had all the information they needed to assume that poor person's identity and then heaven only knows what would have happened.

Imagine if you got a used bag with cash in it or drugs or a blood stained knife or a vibrator or a real diamond ring, think I am letting my imagination run away with me!

Imagine if you got a used bag with cash in it or drugs or a blood stained knife or a vibrator or a real diamond ring, think I am letting my imagination run away with me!

good game, good game. Dirty nappy, half a ham sandwich, loose filling wrapped in a tissue, the winning lottery ticket, a used Ped Egg complete with a couple of ounces of "parmesan cheese", cuddly toy (Charlie Bear), ........

Erics mum, that's too close to the truth, I received a microplane foot file complete with foot filings, and once I'd finished vomiting, (cue Catherine H...) I had a somewhat testy phone conversation with QVC CS.

What gets me is whoever returned it must have done it in a rush to leave all that lot behind, crazy!

Latest posts

Back