Ronni Nicole TSV Mess Up !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
The TSV arrived today.

Wrong ****** colour. I ordered a black & what have I got RED :mysmilie_505:

So I rang. Of course its all my fault isn't it. You must have ordered the red I was told. Really smart arse . Then how come it says BLACK on the receipt ?

So I asked for a prepaid label & an exchangge & a full refund on the P&P. That went down like a lead balloon but was reluctantly agreed to. Jeez do they make the staff fork out on some of these returns ?

But I have tried on the dress. In fairness it is very nice but it was wise to go up a size. I would never have got it over my top half had it been my real size. Not short on me, just below the knee but taller ladies are going to have a problem with this :blush:

So if anyone gets one of those RN dress that smells of Opium its me.

I hope you'll be trying out the red before it goes back after all you have your money back ...... on everything you purchase from QVC. :bandit:
Don't forget to write clearly about their mistake on the dress tag, so the returns dept know it was sent out to you in the wrong colour :giggle:
That way the lady who got your black by mistake won't get sent your tried on red one :smirk:

I ordered a ronnie nicole dress ( not the tsv ) just checked my account to see whether it had been shipped yet and my account shows "CUSTOMER CANCELLED"

I rang customer services and was assured that I had cancelled the order.....not true...and guess what the dress I want is now on waitlist!!

After the fiasco with my Emu boots I am now loathe to order anything else.

I ordered a ronnie nicole dress ( not the tsv ) just checked my account to see whether it had been shipped yet and my account shows "CUSTOMER CANCELLED"

I rang customer services and was assured that I had cancelled the order.....not true...and guess what the dress I want is now on waitlist!!

After the fiasco with my Emu boots I am now loathe to order anything else.

:whew:

Just make sure that's not marked as a negative against your account.

:wave:

:whew:

Just make sure that's not marked as a negative against your account.

:wave:

yes I made that point clear that this was their cock up, not mine & I did not want it registered that I had sent it back. I think the assistant was a bit perplexed by that actually but assured me that it would register that it was their error.

Great point bags about marking the label bags :mysmilie_504:. I will do that.

I am horrofied they weren't forthcoming with return label. I received a kipling bag today in the wrong colour. When I phoned they immediately said they would send out a return label and put a message on my account to send out correct colour on receipt. I said I'd rather get full refund and order the bag again now so that it comes before I go on holiday. She said 'are you sure you dont mind doing that? I can put a note on your account so warehouse process refund when they get orignail one back' And I asked and she said that would include original P&P.

I think its all down to who gets your call - which is very poor if there is no consitency. I have to say I was very impressed with the response I got today, having read horrors on here. Shame not everyone gets that treatment :(

The TSV arrived today.

Wrong ****** colour. I ordered a black & what have I got RED :mysmilie_505:

So I rang. Of course its all my fault isn't it. You must have ordered the red I was told. Really smart arse . Then how come it says BLACK on the receipt ?

So if anyone gets one of those RN dress that smells of Opium its me.

It depressed you so much, you turned to drugs???!! :sweat: :wink: :sad:

lilian;423587 So if anyone gets one of those RN dress that [SIZE="4" said:
smells of Opium [/SIZE]its me.

I thought you were going to say Q laced the garments with this hallucinogenic to make you accept any colour they deem to send and have you imagine it beautifully packaged in tissue paper and cellophane and folded to perfection..................... I was wrong :taphead:
Why didn't you order every colour anyway and send them all back, bar the black, because you have nothing better to spend your cash on than postage and packing both ways, apart from Opium parfum. :thinking:

Well, I can't say I'm surprised after they modelled a dress that they admitted shouldn't have been on and then said they would be contacting everyone who order it. Yeah right!:confused:

I think the dresses are being made SMALLER ! I order a 20 and the several dresses I have already fitted perfectly. HOWEVER, I have been dieting for a while and am now a size 18, BUT the tsv in a 20 was sooooo tight I thought the wrong size had been sent, but no the label said a 20. It probably would have fitted a size 16 beautifully.

I have ordered 4 dresses and 2 have gone back due to being too snug. Rapidly 'going off' this brand.

I think the dresses are being made SMALLER ! I order a 20 and the several dresses I have already fitted perfectly. HOWEVER, I have been dieting for a while and am now a size 18, BUT the tsv in a 20 was sooooo tight I thought the wrong size had been sent, but no the label said a 20. It probably would have fitted a size 16 beautifully.

I have ordered 4 dresses and 2 have gone back due to being too snug. Rapidly 'going off' this brand.

I think you could be right. I had a size 12 different style which is now a bit snug as I'm more a size 14, so I ordered a 14 (different dress) and that's a bit snug, moreso than the 12.... if you see what I mean. So not only have they whacked up their prices, they're making them smaller so therefore using less material. GGggrrr.

I am so glad its not just me !

I took another delivery today of a dress ordered on tsv day, and YEP again its going back because I could just about get it on. Then I sweated buckets trying to get the sodding thing off !!!!

Just to make sure I wasn't imagining this, I compared it with previous dresses bought months ago, and THERE IS a lot of difference in the sizing.

So, they had better shape up or ship out ! cos a lot of the other designers are now diversifying into the 'frocks' market. A Michelle Hope maxi dress also turned up today, and its FAB, definitely keeping this one.

Well the blue turned up today. I ordered a black & a blue & as said they sent a red instead of the black.

I don't know. I am not really certain about this dress. It is very nice & the blue is a lovely colour but its a struggle getting it on & off & definately a slimming pants job. Not much spare either if you put on a few pounds. I'm a 16 so went for the 18 but they are cut very small IMO.

I'll see what DH says tonight when I give him the fashion show & then ring them if I want to .... dare I say it send it back:sweat:

Last edited:
I had the emerald - fabulous colour, but its already gone back !

Its all very well being told to go for your normal sizing - but hell, when has a size 20 been a 41 " bust anyway ??? No wonder Joy's (and mine) bazoookers are flattened so much they could re-appear under our shoulder blades.

(On another rant, even Kim M's 3XL only manages to go up to a 45/46 bust !)

Decided. They are all going back. Useless. Whoever invented the sizes for RN must either have been drunk or stoned. My first RN & I think my last. Being short it accentuated the dip in my back something chronic which DH immediately pointed out to me.

Glen Campbell you can stick your comments about fashion for real women where the sun dosen't shine. This dress is totally unrealistic.:doh:

I suspect they are going to have shed loads returned.

Latest posts

Back