YBF Fashion by Stacey - too sedate/thin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
I caught a few minutes of the 10pm show this am and was surprised how sedate Stacey was? But i was more shocked at how much weight she has lost - i thought she was looking good on her last visit as she had been losing weight gradually over the last while - but this am she looked very thin and had no bust, it didnt help with her being so tall. She didnt come over as the same Stacey we all enjoy watching to me. Anyone else notice or is it just me?

She's had so much hassle in recent times - dispute with and then leaving OVCUSA, Models Prefer branding ending and launching her YBF Fashion/Beauty range on HSN America and QVCUK - i hope she's okay,she's such a lovely lady.

I like Stacey but the clothes were terrible, on Joy the plus sized model, who i look to see if the clothes suit- they never she looked bigger IMO, so for me NO NO NO.

Stacey seemed tired, and yes looked far thinner.

she may be frustrated because her beauty range isn't gonna be ready in time for the TSV...i agree with you Ms Sawyer about the clothing ; Cheap-looking fabrics and styles more suited to t'other channel. :rolleyes:

Yes Ms Sawyer(i love that guy in Lost too!) i've got to agree the YBF-fashion range is not for me - material seems quite flimsy and patterns too fussy. Stacey can get away with them because of her height and body shape but dont think they suit the British "real" womans body shape/height(5-5.5ft).

she may be frustrated because her beauty range isn't gonna be ready in time for the TSV...i agree with you Ms Sawyer about the clothing ; Cheap-looking fabrics and styles more suited to t'other channel. :rolleyes:

That did cross my mind Mrs James,must be a very stressful time for her just now? She's such a good natured human being,i hope things get less stressful for her soon.

I missed the show but did see some awful animal print poncho type thing (sorry to those who like it) being trailed yesterday. That's sad if Stacey is looking gaunt and was subdued. Hope she gets her mojo back soon - I love watching her, even though I never purchase.

Yes Ms Sawyer(i love that guy in Lost too!) i've got to agree the YBF-fashion range is not for me - material seems quite flimsy and patterns too fussy. Stacey can get away with them because of her height and body shape but dont think they suit the British "real" womans body shape/height(5-5.5ft).

Oh you can't share Sawyer lol.....:eek: ( sorry to go off topic )

I don't even bother looking as they're all polyester. Can't stand the stuff, makes me too hot. :eek:
Just had a look at her on video playback on website - it's very small but she looked okay to me. Maybe her longer hairstyle makes her face look different?

i love smock tops and kaftans (probably down to carrying a bit too much weight than i would like :eek:) but i refuse polyester or poly-mixes as i think they are not great on the skin and rarely wear well. she has had some pieces i have seen that look quite striking, and were it not for the polyester, i would have gone for...it makes me think that i doubt i could see stacey wearing her own line if it is all polyester...indeed i wonder how many of the designers on qvc wear what they produce for us?

The very thought of polyester makes me break out in a sweat. Which it actually does, no way can I wear that fabric,

Phew! Pleased to read that Dogwoodmapp......thought it was just me with the "problem" When I see the models wearing Kim and Co man-made fabric in warm weather I also break out in a sweat just looking at them. I seem to spend my life trying to track down cool clothes. QVC seems to stock so much sweaty clobber.

Oh, I didn't know that. I must have missed something. :confused:

Really really horrible polyester shoite and im sorry but i wont be buying her new make-up if its made in china as the last lot was awful stuff and the pencil crumbled even in the warm weather we had briefly.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back