Anyone else's B&W orders from Saturday still in process today - Wed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
I ordered 3 things on Saturday: a B&W butterfly mirror, the giant B&W lizard brooch and a Lola heart necklace. Lola necklace shipped on Monday - to be expected. The B&W pieces still not sent and it's Wed at 7p.m. Have phoned twice today and first was told that there were problems with stock but he couldn't tell me what and didn't make any sense. Have just phoned again tonight and have been told there were a huge backlog of items being authorised by the banks as they were overrun with orders from the weekend and the finance department are still ploughing through them! There haven't even been authorisations from my bank yet as they haven't even requested the money 4 days on! How ridiculous! If they put everything on 3pay then they will get more orders - that's why they do it, so why isn't there a plan to cope with the orders? When you order anywhere else online you usually get sent to the verified by visa or mastercard page and the £ is authorised by the bank straight away - why doesn't this happen with QVC?

They say 3 - 5 working days for delivery. That takes us to Friday and they haven't even been sent. I'm going to be asking for the postage to be credited back on both when they eventually come. Grrrrrrr, sorry everyone - rant over!!!

I ordered a B&W necklace on Saturday, got the 'it's on it's way' e-mail yesterday. I reckon I will be lucky to receive the item this week, just as well I hadn't ordered it with a specific occasion in mind!

the 3 - 5 working days malarkey is absolute cobblers as they never tell you it can take 3 days plus before they bother to post it out :wonder:

I ordered a B&W necklace on Saturday, got the 'it's on it's way' e-mail yesterday. I reckon I will be lucky to receive the item this week, just as well I hadn't ordered it with a specific occasion in mind!

the 3 - 5 working days malarkey is absolute cobblers as they never tell you it can take 3 days plus before they bother to post it out :wonder:
I completely agree with the cobblers bit, Gemster.. Hope you both get your B&W goodies soon :bandit:

Not B&W, but some stamps from Craft Day, so Tuesday, still sitting at 'in process' to be honest it's all becoming a bit of a joke with QVC now.

They got better for a while, but it's back to being dire. Don't get me started on their warehouse staff though...:headbang:

I ordered 3 things on Saturday: a B&W butterfly mirror, the giant B&W lizard brooch and a Lola heart necklace. Lola necklace shipped on Monday - to be expected. The B&W pieces still not sent and it's Wed at 7p.m. Have phoned twice today and first was told that there were problems with stock but he couldn't tell me what and didn't make any sense. Have just phoned again tonight and have been told there were a huge backlog of items being authorised by the banks as they were overrun with orders from the weekend and the finance department are still ploughing through them! There haven't even been authorisations from my bank yet as they haven't even requested the money 4 days on! How ridiculous! If they put everything on 3pay then they will get more orders - that's why they do it, so why isn't there a plan to cope with the orders? When you order anywhere else online you usually get sent to the verified by visa or mastercard page and the £ is authorised by the bank straight away - why doesn't this happen with QVC?

They say 3 - 5 working days for delivery. That takes us to Friday and they haven't even been sent. I'm going to be asking for the postage to be credited back on both when they eventually come. Grrrrrrr, sorry everyone - rant over!!!

My card has finally been authorised but they still haven't been sent - 5 days on!

Latest posts

Back