Add to ANY outfit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
163862_STANDARD__GOL_20101020.jpg

Soft and luxurious viscose mix versatile wonder wrap in a beautiful selection of colours.

Comes in a range of lovley colours to choose from.

Since when has just Black or Gold been a range/selection? :cool:

oh very festivley lovley :grin:

I'm going to ditch the baubles this year and put those all over my Christmas bush (I can't afford a whole tree)

Why don't you just get a pair of knickers? :angel:

163862_STANDARD__GOL_20101020.jpg

Soft and luxurious viscose mix versatile wonder wrap in a beautiful selection of colours.

Comes in a range of lovley colours to choose from.

Since when has just Black or Gold been a range/selection? :cool:

Since when would any self-respecting woman with a scrap of dignity want to drape Malibu Barbie's horse blanket round her shoulders?

Apart from the "lovely Sheila", of course. :grin:

i might add that to my hallowe'en outfit along with them slippers and some flashin gnashers!! scare any callers off so i can have the Haribo to myself!

OMG!!!! It's not the ripple scarf, that's a freebie if you buy the wonderweave wonderwrap! It consists of a sheet, and I mean a sheet of what they describe as mohair, it doesn't look much like mohair to me. Every "style" they've shown looks like you're draped in a sheet of fabric. What did Moira C start? Everyones trying to come up with these "wondergarments". Horrible!

Just watched some of this and I am gagging while I say this but this wrap makes Moria C's stuff look classy.:puke:

Just watched some of this and I am gagging while I say this but this wrap makes Moria C's stuff look classy.:puke:

You could be right there Cazzie! Any garment that comes with an"instruction manual" doesn't seem quite right somehow! What's wrong ffs with buying something with all the "components" in the right place? A hole for your head, 2 for your arms, you can't go wrong really (unless you're trying to force them onto your bottom half!) But hey, don't worry, I've remembered there are also garments you can buy with those special holes to put your legs in ...amazing!!! So okay, they may not double up as a hat, or a sash...but never mind, I think quite a few shops sell those too, and at a fraction of the price of IW.

There's no bulk with this said Denniece as she stood there looking like a badly wrapped Christmas present, and of course the massive knot she's had to tie at the back of the monstrosity to stop it falling off isn't going to dig into your back when you sit down in any way, shape, or form is it?!

Latest posts

Back