"Getting to know QVC"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Registered Shopper
Hi

I wish to ask if anyone can help me? im trying to found a copy of the QVC programme called "Getting to know QVC" from 1999.

I have had no luck founding a copy up till now but would love to see it again.

Its about 2 hours long from Autumn time and presented by Dean Willision and Kara Baker.

I hope someone can help me thanks

:hi:

I'd say that I'm getting to know all about QVC from this here forum... :smirk:

To be honest I doubt anyone who would have taped it will still have it. Its not exactly annual viewing, family get together and sit watching thing. People on here record a show and after watching delete.

Somewhere in the loft I have a *smashbox hour with Timber Gooding from years ago; admittedly we kept the video cos it has footage of my kids on it. So you never know 623058; but it's a very long shot. Have you tried QVC?

Most importantly I'm curious to know what's on the show that's so interesting? Come one 623058, we're all intrigued! :wave:

Good hunting!

Jude xx

PS hands up everyone who search qvcuk.com for the item number 623058? Just me? Oh well!

PPS * I wish we still got the collections and prices we had back then!

Somewhere in the loft I have a *smashbox hour with Timber Gooding from years ago; admittedly we kept the video cos it has footage of my kids on it. So you never know 623058; but it's a very long shot. Have you tried QVC?

Most importantly I'm curious to know what's on the show that's so interesting? Come one 623058, we're all intrigued! :wave:

Good hunting!

QVC anit got a copy, Why im interested in it? because it contains the full QVC muisc with people taking all over it. Sad I know:

QVC anit got a copy, Why im interested in it? because it contains the full QVC muisc with people taking all over it. Sad I know:

2 hours of it???????????? :wonder:
Has the music really not been on any other QVC show?

I mistype my last point., I meant to say clean music with no talking over it, on same parts,

I cant remember if there been some other shows which did contain the music with out people talking all over it

Latest posts

Back