"Lead us not into temptation!", Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
Well, I absolutely do not need this coat. However, I have never owned a white, winter- white coat and quite fancy it, the fact that its washable is the main attraction. I've had a couple of Centigrade items in the past and have been pleased with them, I doubt this would be any different, however, I just don't ****** need it.

Must avert my eyes.

Zoiks! Now I like the purple and don't like the Winter White at all.

Fickle thy name is woman
Cheque hold is thy friend.:giggle:

Well, I absolutely do not need this coat. However, I have never owned a white, winter- white coat and quite fancy it, the fact that its washable is the main attraction. I've had a couple of Centigrade items in the past and have been pleased with them, I doubt this would be any different, however, I just don't ****** need it.

Must avert my eyes.

OK will this put you off? Firstly winter white... shuddder just think of the practicality of it, all those dirty marks, (forget that you can apparently shove it in the washing machine). Also I thought the winter white looked cheap compared to the other colours.... IMO! :cheeky: And lastly, do you really want a coat that all and sundry will be wearing after today? You know those magazines when they show the celebs and someone else has the same dress??? Mortifying!! Fancy standing in the queue at Tesco and Waynetta with 6 greasy sprogs is wearing it too??? Gulp! Has that worked??? :wink:

Oh and ummmmm apologies to everyone that HAS ordered today's TSV I didn't mean any of the above, I was merely trying to put BFT off!! Save your money for the next Dennis Basso! :wink:

OK will this put you off? Firstly winter white... shuddder just think of the practicality of it, all those dirty marks, (forget that you can apparently shove it in the washing machine). Also I thought the winter white looked cheap compared to the other colours.... IMO! :cheeky: And lastly, do you really want a coat that all and sundry will be wearing after today? You know those magazines when they show the celebs and someone else has the same dress??? Mortifying!! Fancy standing in the queue at Tesco and Waynetta with 6 greasy sprogs is wearing it too??? Gulp! Has that worked??? :wink:

Oh and ummmmm apologies to everyone that HAS ordered today's TSV I didn't mean any of the above, I was merely trying to put BFT off!! Save your money for the next Dennis Basso! :wink:

I thought the winter white version suited Joy immensely: really went with her skin tone.

She's a classy model. QVC should stop referring to her as "plus size". Unless they start going to the other extreme and calling Ali "Our underfed, overly-botoxed, got the body of a 7 year old boy model".

After all, it's only fair. :cheeky:

you can get "the letter" if yo do too much cheaque hold i did...ooppss!!

If anyone were going to get a letter re cheque hold, I would have thought it would be me. I only end up completing maybe 10% of the things I buy on hold. But hey, whilst that option is there, I will use it.

Hmmm?, that might just have done it, save for the fact that Waynetta and her sprogs don't usually frequent Tesco, Iceland more their speed and you wouldn't find me in there.:tongue:

I thought the winter white version suited Joy immensely: really went with her skin tone.

She's a classy model. QVC should stop referring to her as "plus size". Unless they start going to the other extreme and calling Ali "Our underfed, overly-botoxed, got the body of a 7 year old boy model".

Ha, ha. I like Ali, have seen her in person, she isn't scary thin at all. She's like a Hitchcock blonde.

Joy is great, but seeing Joy in the white is what put me off, the more material, the cheaper it looks to me, maybe could pull it off as size small, but I'm a 14.

Still have the purp on cheque hold, will decide for certain by end of day.

Oh don't spoil it for me I think Ali's really lovely. :wonder:

Rachel's looking different to me, don't know why ????? :wonder:

Ali was wearing a leather skirt with the TSV, and her legs looked the size of a toddler's arms. Not a good look.

I think that's rather unfair: considering how much weight being on TV adds (which makes Ali's situation even scarier), Joy didn't look in any way awful wearing the winter white.

But it's horses for courses: I rather like the black and the brown options myself.

:tongue:

Last edited:
If anyone were going to get a letter re cheque hold, I would have thought it would be me. I only end up completing maybe 10% of the things I buy on hold. But hey, whilst that option is there, I will use it.

Hmmm?, that might just have done it, save for the fact that Waynetta and her sprogs don't usually frequent Tesco, Iceland more their speed and you wouldn't find me in there.:tongue:

Ha, ha. I like Ali, have seen her in person, she isn't scary thin at all. She's like a Hitchcock blonde.

Joy is great, but seeing Joy in the white is what put me off, the more material, the cheaper it looks to me, maybe could pull it off as size small, but I'm a 14.

Still have the purp on cheque hold, will decide for certain by end of day.

Would have thought small for a size 14 would be fine unless the sizing isn't right hip wise with QVC you never know ????? :tongue:
Myself I'm not fond of the purple prefer the winter white but then the buttons show up more on the winter white. :thinking:

Ali was wearing a leather skirt with the TSV, and her legs looked the size of a toddler's arms. Not a good look.

I think that's rather unfair: considering how much weight being on TV adds (which makes Ali's situation even scarier), Joy didn't look in any way awful wearing the winter white.

But it's horses for courses: I rather like the back and the brown options myself.

I like the black :happy: not too keen on the back it doesn't have the button detail story.

But it's horses for courses: I rather like the black and the brown options myself.

:tongue:

It's hard for Joy to look awful, unless she's rocking some Kim and Co or Quacker, what I meant was that the bigger size the white option, the more awful IT looked.

Would have thought small for a size 14 would be fine unless the sizing isn't right hip wise with QVC you never know ????? :tongue:
Myself I'm not fond of the purple prefer the winter white but then the buttons show up more on the winter white. :thinking:

No I meant I could get away with the white were I size small, because there's less of the material to look cheap. I'm a medium chested size 14 and both my other Centrigade offerings are a size medium and they fit perfectly.

Just catching up with the TSV presentation and laughing to myself as JR is having a bit of a paddy cos her size ''the XXS ''has sold out and she has to wear a small! OMG she'll be disappearing altogether soon...with a bit of luck!

I thought she looked better in the "wrong" size small.

The XS pulled at the buttons when she had it fastened &, on the back, it was too tight across her hips so bunched up over the waist as it couldn't hang properly.

But I'm sitting on my hands here as I like the coat!

Latest posts

Back