Julia looks lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
I'm not a fan of Julia but I have to say she looks absolutely lovely in all of the centigrade coats and jackets she has had on for the TSV launch.
I'm going to give her Credit where it's due.

I'm not a fan of Julia but I have to say she looks absolutely lovely in all of the centigrade coats and jackets she has had on for the TSV launch.

You know what? She did.

And she looked relaxed too: no "Look at me", but bantering with Glen (her reaction to his "weather reporting" was priceless) and she looked like she was enjoying herself for a change.

When she mentioned her daughter, it didn't wind me up: it actually served a purpose. Though JR still has body issues despite losing the weight - did anyone else notice?

She looked amazing in some of the shorter styles, but kept going on about wanting "bigger" sizing or them only being suitable for her daughter.

She has a great shape, but seems to be against showing it off. Sod yer daughter love: you're better looking! :giggle:

looked better than I've seen her in a while - I just caught her in the pink duffel, which normally would definitely be her colour but why on earth has she put red on her hair...to cover grey? She would be better with an ash brown, I don't think red is for her, and it didn't really go with the pink...9/10, but A for effort!

I saw repeat of midnight show this morning and the purple TSV looked good on her, that colour does suit her. She did look good, earlier in the evening with OPI she had a nice dress on but the you know whats were on her feet again. The only thing that spoilt the TSV launch was "team this with whatever and go out to play" man.

She also looked grand in that winter white coat she tried on near the end - the funnel neck one....I was tempted to buy it in the purple, but I must not. I must not. I must not.

She also looked grand in that winter white coat she tried on near the end - the funnel neck one....I was tempted to buy it in the purple, but I must not. I must not. I must not.

Oh go on: treat yourself.

Besides, you need something to go out and play in :giggle:

Go on you know you want too. It was a gorgeous coat

I too am very tempted but Centigrade sizings bother me. Most are complaing bitterly about that on the reviews. Thinking of the cost to send it back & what do you go for? I'm a 16.

Oh go on: treat yourself.

Besides, you need something to go out and play in :giggle:

*does a handstand against the wall* I think I do, I've just flashed my chakras to everyone walking past Chez Cavey, KWB

:happy:

LE - It was a gorgeous coat, if I'm being absolutely honest it is between that and 148894 the Asymmetric Button Coat in Raspberry. I love both.

I too am very tempted but Centigrade sizings bother me. Most are complaing bitterly about that on the reviews. Thinking of the cost to send it back & what do you go for? I'm a 16.

:handshake:

Funnily enough, I had just been looking at the reviews - somewhat offputting. I'd need an XS and from the sounds of it the sizing is all to cock. People saying the arms are too tight and too much material in the bust etc. 2.9 out of 5 - not very impressive. OK, I've just talked myself out of that one - now to talk myself out of the other one...:grin:

*does a handstand against the wall* I think I do, I've just flashed my chakras to everyone walking past Chez Cavey, KWB

LE - It was a gorgeous coat, if I'm being absolutely honest it is between that and 148894 the Asymmetric Button Coat in Raspberry. I love both.

A normal Friday morning, then?

Why not go for both? Give your bank manager something to get excited over.

LE - It was a gorgeous coat, if I'm being absolutely honest it is between that and 148894 the Asymmetric Button Coat in Raspberry. I love both.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I was also tempted by the TSV but the erratic sizing has put me off of ordering. I don't want to waste all that money on P&P on the offchance it may fit. It's a shame because they do some lovely coats.

A normal Friday morning, then?

Why not go for both? Give your bank manager something to get excited over.

Oh absolutely *pings leotard*

I'm sure the sight of me tottering along in a shocking pink coat will make my Bank Manager's dandruff jiggle just that little bit more...

Oh absolutely *pings leotard*

I'm sure the sight of me tottering along in a shocking pink coat will make my Bank Manager's dandruff jiggle just that little bit more...

How unprofessional! He really should keep his pants on.

Just been mooching about t'interweb, and was rather surprised to find this:

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

It's not La Roberts I hasten to add, but a cut-and-paste job.

Someone's got a lot of time on their hands! :tongue:

Just been mooching about t'interweb, and was rather surprised to find this:

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

It's not La Roberts I hasten to add, but a cut-and-paste job.

Someone's got a lot of time on their hands! :tongue:

snigger...no, can't be JR, her boobs are at least twice that size!

I tried to thank and reply but your post disappeared Klarion, didn't know whether I'd been imagining things or what! Back to normal now..

I've been critical of Julia but I agree, she did look really good. I enjoyed the repartee between her and Glen - I don't think she knew what was coming when he said he should send her outside for 2 hours! They both genuinely seemed to be having a good time all round.

As for the coat, see the thread "Centigrade TSV" which I found quite helpful regarding sizing etc - I posted on there to say I measured around the chest area of my favourite winter coat with the buttons done up as it seemed the best way (to me) to work it out. I decided not to order in the end but it is a very nice coat.

Latest posts

Back