Get Trussed! After all it's nearly Christmas...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
I thought maybe I'd dreamt it, or the wine I glugged last night was a bit on the strong side, but no....

Ideal World have pulled all the stops out again to offer us another hideous Christmas "classic". Ever wanted to know what your Christmas Turkey feels like just as you're about to shove it in the oven?

Need to look preggers even if you're not? (might help you get more benefits or a flat)

Meet WONDER WRAP :giggle: (sorry if this has been posted before, but I'd not seen it)

684__280x250_teal-location_sq2.jpg
677__280x250_lime-location_sq_2.jpg

And if you've only got one arm, hey! No need to cut one off your clothes anymore because this little gem only has ONE arm :clapping:

(sorry, I couldn't find a one-armed clapping smiley)

3.jpg

fuchsia-location_back.jpg

This is just... :taphead:

Words have failed me. I don't know how to describe this, but I wish I knew someone I hated enough to buy it for.

:puke:

These have been on before and I was well pleased to see a return show last night.......poor Lyn, the relief on her face when she'd finally made it through all that wrapping and knotting :tongue:

The phone lines were 'incredibly busy' and 'getting busier and busier' and 'I'm not surprised' :call:

If these had been around in the 90s Michael Hutchence might never have killed himself... :wink:

I know I've already passed comment on this ridiculous "garment" but NOBODY in this day and age needs to wrap themselves up in a sheet unless they're going to a fancy dress party! but at least sheets are useful when we're not wearing them. This monstrosity is too big to serve as a scarf/pashmina, and too ridiculous to wear as anything else!

I know I've already passed comment on this ridiculous "garment" but NOBODY in this day and age needs to wrap themselves up in a sheet unless they're going to a fancy dress party! but at least sheets are useful when we're not wearing them. This monstrosity is too big to serve as a scarf/pashmina, and too ridiculous to wear as anything else!

It could do as an emergency hammock when stranded on a desert island!

Well, it IS nearly Halloween - maybe that's the market IW is going for with this? :mysmilie_62:

That's ****** horrible! More cheap tat trussed up to look sophisticated.

This could be teamed with some qwapper factory sparkly leggings a nice pair of flyflop granny shoes

Hideous, and their "wonder boa" is the same as the JML magic scarf which costs £4.99 instead of £14.99 so that is not an original design at all and is very overpriced.

I've had a black magic scarf for a couple of years now and I do like the versatility of that but wouldn't wear it as a dress.

This could be teamed with some qwapper factory sparkly leggings a nice pair of flyflop granny shoes

Oh no: this is begging to be teamed with the Itsacrap trouser.

Oooh: the GLAMOUR!!! :clapping:

The model wearing the cream one really did look like "The Mummy" emerging from the tomb with bandages falling off.

I'm sure they would make a great adult baby nappy :phone::wonder:

Latest posts

Back