Tova ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me please, if the original TOVA ring is still available?

I do not mean the Alison Young copyish ring but the one Tova is wearing this afternoon on QVC?

Can anyone tell me please, if the original TOVA ring is still available?

I do not mean the Alison Young copyish ring but the one Tova is wearing this afternoon on QVC?

I think I know the one you mean, it's not on website, you could phone CS and ask if still available. It might have been limited edition. I thought AY copied her design, she could have designed something different really as Tova's was popular. Maybe she designed the same cos Tova's was no longer available. She could have designed a horseshoe shaped one. :giggle:

Tove Ring

Hi Gem Genie

The original ring TSV price £39.98 + £3.45 p&p - TSV Price £43.43, item Number
693 805 - now priced at £48.00 + £3.45 p&p only size N available - hope this helps

LavenderBlue

Thank you Lavender Blue. This is exactly the one I mean. I had searched the webiste high and low and could not find it, so how you found it I do not know.

I normally wear and L and I think really I need an M in a ring of this size but I wonder if this would be too big.

I do think Alison has almost "copied" this ring apart from the fact that she has used baguette cut stones as well.

Hi Gem Genie
I had the ring already and just looked up the item number for you. I have both rings, I am normally a size M but got the N in the Tova ring it's a little loose but doesn't move and sits perfectly. The Alison Young ring, I bought and N as was advised to go 2 sizes bigger and it just to say fits but would change it for an O if available. The Tova ring is slightly bigger and has a bigger dome, both are lovely rings nice and blingly and sparkle fantastically in the sun.
Tova ring is true sizing Alison Young ring you need to get a bigger size
Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back