A Beauty Evening with Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MsTrouble

Registered Shopper
Inspired by Cavegirl and Tova herself welcome to Part Deaux.......

Back from the break….Jazz music playing in the background….lights, camera, action!

Well Good evening, to myself Alison Young your resident beauty expert with 75 years in the beauty industry qualified in all areas of beauty for you literally taking yooouu through a WHOLE hour with Tova who is in the building this evening.
Love to have your company and your phone calls on what YOU love about Tova’s produckks.

Ooohhhh it’s already busy on those phones so lets have a look at some details and item numbers of what is coming up in this hour….

Well 229 999 is your item number for the Tova Cactusorius Goldishlike Seeeeerum, and what is phenomenal about this is that it is only £199.99 plus postage and packing of £55 you are getting twoooooooo hundred litres here in a pump action dispenser, now you can check out our website, yes there is one much cheaper but we don’t you to buy that, order this now as this offer can’t be repeated so jump to those phones.
AY Now Tova, there is an interesting story about this isn’t there…

Tova Yes, Alison, well myself and Ernie (my husband) were on holiday in Mexico and while we were out walking in the desert stuffing ourselves with burritos he wasn’t quite looking where he was going when he came a cropper with a very large cactus,
Well when we took the spines out from his derriere we were stunned that there was not a wrinkle in sight and thought how amazing is this, so we extracted those spines only to discover they contained something magical and this is the foundation of how the Tova Corporation was born.

* Poor old Ernie (Erneeee and he drove the fastest……)*

AY Oh WOW, that is amazing! There are queues on the phones….there are 4 of you trying to place an order, use Q-Cut, the website and the red active button.

Tova Yes, well millions of these have sold around the world, Sally our model is demonstrating this exquisite serum for you…

*Sally is wearing Tova Dymoneek of course and is stroking her face and grinning (pushing her tongue behind her front teeth), gushing that she uses all of Tova’s products and that they are so lovely, again stroking her face when she knows the camera is on her*

AY This is such amazing value Tova , you are getting twooooo hundred literal leeeeeeetres of this presteegious addvanced formulation seeeerum for you which can be yours in 5 – 19 working days shipped direct from our warehouse in Timbucktu , so jump to the phones.
Why don’t you come through on the phone, love to talk to you about what YOU like about Tova’s prodduckks.
So Tova how would we use this sophisticated technically advanced actual seeerum?

Tova You would literally take just one small pump…..

AY Ohhhh I have to say you are so loving this, there are 5 of you on the phones, use Q cut, the website and the red active button . Please come through with your emails, love to take your calls.
So Tova how often would we need to use this?

Tova Well Alison, you just apply a little of it under….

AY I have to say the phones are in meltdown, but we have extra staff at our award winning call centre in Liverpool waiting to take your call as we knew this would be hugely popular, so I thank you for your patience.
So Tova, how long would this seeerum literally laasstt once opened?

Tova Well Alison, once you have opened this gorgeous Lalique designed glass bottle it will last….

AY I NEED you on those phones! I have to warn you we are approaching limited stock that means we have 100% of the stock remaining. Q-Cut, the website and the red active button are the way to go.
10 of you have bought this in the past 10 years which is why we have brought it back in stock for you so that you can think about giving it as a gift at Christmas.
So Tova, do we use this morning and night in our routine?

Tova Well Alison, what you can do is apply this exquisite delightful serum…

AY There are SEVEN of you on the phones, no eight, no, NINE people trying to place an order right now. If you can use Q-Cut then please do or go to our website www.qvcuk.com.
So Tova, who would need this literal presteeegious seeerum in their addvannced beauty routine?

Tova Well Alison, if your skin happens to look a little….

AY This would make a fab thank you present for the doctors receptionist at your literal doctors, or your actual lady vicar, or thank you presents for the members of the Wheel Tappers and Shunters club or your local WI group

Tova Yes Alison, as I was saying, the type of person who would need this is….

AY This would be great for my actual gardener’s wife, or literal post lady in the next village for you. Great to wear in your local Starbucks or any other well known coffee house for you.

Tova Yes Alison, as I was saying………

AY Oh wow, we approaching a sell out situation. Please use Q-Cut, the website and the red active button. Don’t forget you still have our 3 day money back guarantee.
So Tova, this seeerum has some amaaaazing ingreeedjunts to smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles, what are the key ingreeedjunts?

Tova Well Alison, this magical, smooth, delectable clear serum contains an exclusive cactus complex from..….

AY Oh…. I have to warn you that 10 of these have sold in the past and we have had to rush this in for this show this evening for you, so jump to the phones.
So Tova, are there any other prodducks in the collection that we should be using with this presteeegious actual seeeeeeeeerum?

Tova You know what Alison?

Cameras pan quickly to product display while Tova leaves in a hurry.
Cue the night time jazz music….fade lights and music……

Coming up next on Q…V….C…… :movie:

:bandit:

They should give Tova's wig it's very own show.

Though I'm still rather saddend that someone seems to have scalped Bungle the bear from Rainbow to make it. :sad:

Last edited:
I bet if she takes the wig off she looks like Zippy

Zippy's voice is far more feminine.

And he looks more human, too.

nzip.jpg

I love it! Couldn't have wished for a better pick me up this morning! Thank you - that's brilliant :grin: :nod: :wink:

Actually, I'm being very unfair.

Tova empitomises natural elegance:

_45563361_it-clown.jpg

Oh my god, that is so funny and hideous all at the same time, have just spat my coffee out laughing,Klarion your posts should have a health warning, thanks for the laugh on this chiily morning.

Oh dear: don't waste your coffee - it's really not worth it! :devil:

Latest posts

Back