I love Julian!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
This man is so honest - a refreshing change!

He's just said

''we're extending 30 DMBG to 25th of January if you buy as a gift, but how would we know?!''

I love him! Chuntley and Julia would never say that!

He's one of my favourite presenters. Down to earth and honest, you're right it is a refreshing change.

He's very good at explaining what he's selling: there's no ego with him.

I like watching Julian on the rare occasions he sells jewellery.He is an absolute hoot with his descriptions.

I saw him presenting a Liz Earle hour and described the facial exfoliator as having grit in it! He then turned and said to Liz ''what is the GRIT in this?''
She smirked and then went on with an explanation...................Hilarious!!

That's the reason I like the men doing the beauty shows. They ask all the questions you wish someone would ask.

This man is so honest - a refreshing change!

He's just said

''we're extending 30 DMBG to 25th of January if you buy as a gift, but how would we know?!''

I love him! Chuntley and Julia would never say that!

But it's not just on gifty things is it? Isn't it on everything?

My favourite bit of QVC with Julian is the Pink Flamingo for your garden. An absolute classic!! His face said a thousand words and none of them good!!!

There is something about Julian that I just can't stand--just switch him off.It's something about his delivery I find stunted, maybe I just like smarm? Dale? maybe----maybe not?

There is something about Julian that I just can't stand--just switch him off.It's something about his delivery I find stunted, maybe I just like smarm? Dale? maybe----maybe not?

Did your old gran used to tell you that? :devil:

I like Julian but I don't like his sales pitch or patter atall.
His delivery is dull and his voice monotone,he really wouldn't encourage me to buy anything,but when he is just chatting to guests he comes accross as really friendly and humorous.

Latest posts

Back