Ken Paves TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emmsies

Registered Shopper
oooh I've just noticed that there is a Ken Paves TSV on 19th November...does anybody have any idea what it's going to be?
I've been tempted by his hair do's but never bought...are they any good...I'm intrigued as apparently a lot of the models use his hair pieces on the shows:giggle:

Prefer Hot Hair (the Pouf scrunchie), I do have a Ken Paves equivalent and should have sent it back, it's rubbish. I read last week he had parted company with JS and has dumped her for Eva Longoria.

OH has he...that's interesting, I wonder if he'll change his branding to just Ken Paves or something then and get rid of the JS photos?
I hope the TSV isn't one of those do's with the Headband on it
I can never work out the hair colour choices either..:sweat:so many to choose from!

I ordered the thing that was on a hair bobble, that he was styling into an "elegant chignon". I think CHuntley was wearing one today (which looked really nice actually). Well, it looked like something my cats would cough up in real life!! By the time you got your hand inside the elastic in order to wrap it around your own ponytail a few times, it was so straggly it looked absolutely awful. I have very dark brown hair, not quite black, but very dark. I ordered the black and it looked ok at the back of my head, but I think any other hair piece would have looked obviously black. Also, once I had a major tussle with it to get it in, it wouldn't stay in :devil: My 'stump' is about 3 inches so there was plenty of hair for it to grip onto it. Not impressed :doh:

Last edited:
If you like the idea of a chignon. try the hot hair pouf, i wear these for work..... shop around on the web, but also get chopsticks too as these prolong the life, I double up and wear 2, the colour match is so good, no one knows they are hair pieces :)

If you like the idea of a chignon. try the hot hair pouf, i wear these for work..... shop around on the web, but also get chopsticks too as these prolong the life, I double up and wear 2, the colour match is so good, no one knows they are hair pieces :)

Ooh thanks Vikki! Just found a lovely site with free shipping. Am tempted to try, bit worried about not being able to try and return though :thinking: Hmm, I may just go for it! Thanks for the heads up again :happy:

I bought the ken paves style a do hair wrap and I like it part from the hair colour match is not brilliant

I have the Ken Paves ponytail and it is excellent. So versatile, takes seconds to put in and no-one realises it's not all my hair. Will be very interested to see what's in the TSV.

I love mine!

I have the Ken Paves ponytail and it is excellent. So versatile, takes seconds to put in and no-one realises it's not all my hair. Will be very interested to see what's in the TSV.

Hi :talking:,
I absolutely love my "style-a-do" - I have 2 and sometimes wear one, sometimes both. I use a chopstick to anchor them - they stay put until I pull out the chopstick. The colour match is very good too. I would be lost without them now.
:happy::happy::happy:

Hi. I really like my style a do too. Probably being dense but what do you mean by anchoring it with a chopstick. Do you mean an actual literal chop stick?

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

I think Ken P's missing a trick - he could do a range of merkins to match his polyester wiggy things.

That'll make his hair pieces seem more "natural".

:mysmilie_48:

I've got "Bump up the volume" and "Style a do" - i've got mainly brown hair(no red tones) with a T bar of highlights and the light brown matches perfectly - my hairdresser cut the "Bump up" to suit my style and she was amazed at the colour match and quality of both pieces. I also ordered the fringe but that went back as it looked very false(not as good quality). The medium brown has red tones(not obviously red) in it if that helps anyone. It will be interesting to know whats in the TSV although i wont be buying......i think.......i hope:sweat:

Just noticed that Julia's launching the Ken TSV...she's on a Veronese Hour now & it looks like she's wearing a style-a-do type hair piece...could this be the TSV anybody???

Just noticed that Julia's launching the Ken TSV...she's on a Veronese Hour now & it looks like she's wearing a style-a-do type hair piece...could this be the TSV anybody???

Maybe, but they need to call it the Betty Boop do as the Veronese lady said that's who JR looked like. She said it was a compliment. :giggle:

I quite like the look of the braided headbands on the Hot Hair website. Anyone tried these?

I used a number of them to add more interest to the cat.

He ran away over the weekend, and I'm expecting to be sectioned anytime soon. :sweat:

Latest posts

Back