Have we all turned off?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I guess we've all turned off TJC, bored to death of their 'days'? No posts for a while so obviously we're not very excited by what they have to offer. I haven't watched since John left. I'm afraid whole days on the one gemstone drive me insane and are completely pointless imho and the 'Under £10 days' are just getting rid of their tat imo! Add to that the rubbish presenters like Screaching Stacey and Chloe 'Cheryl Cole Breton' Marshall and I'd rather clean the bathroom than watch TJC!

What does everyone else think?

Think you're right. Dipped in around 11:30 on Friday morning hoping I might see a piece of neon apatite to take my fancy just in time to get VB telling everyone over and over again that, "in her humble opinion" the Tanzanite in the Iliana ring she was selling should be in Rhapsody – when quite clearly it shouldn't!
Wish all the presenters would stop exagerating like this. :angry:

Didn't bother watching for more than a few minutes, my attention span doesn't last long these days so don't see enough to tempt me into a impulse buy

Also, I've got quite used to not parting with my money now, and have been re-discovering all the things I've bought the last 12 months that are still waiting for their first outing!! :blush:

I agree Klos. It's the scheduling that's put me completely off. I never seem to tune in when there's a great selection. It's either tat or Rhapsody.

Couldn't agree more Klos. Too much cheap carp, too many themed days, too much tanzanite, and even all the Iliana and Rhapsody pieces are getting boring as it's the same few designs being repeated over and over again. And I'm beginning to think the dreadful Screeching Stacey must have a bed in the ****** studio, I'm sick of seeing her and hearing that ****** awful adenoidal voice. Marshall I just can't watch anyway.

Nothing of interest there.....

Think you're right. Dipped in around 11:30 on Friday morning hoping I might see a piece of neon apatite to take my fancy just in time to get VB telling everyone over and over again that, "in her humble opinion" the Tanzanite in the Iliana ring she was selling should be in Rhapsody – when quite clearly it shouldn't!
Wish all the presenters would stop exagerating like this. :angry:

Didn't bother watching for more than a few minutes, my attention span doesn't last long these days so don't see enough to tempt me into a impulse buy

Also, I've got quite used to not parting with my money now, and have been re-discovering all the things I've bought the last 12 months that are still waiting for their first outing!! :blush:

Aww, that's nice.....I've a few of those knocking around as well.....:blush:

I just pop briefly into TJC on my way through the other channels, but don't linger at all. As has been said already,
Stacey always seems to be on and the thought of looking at a Xmas tree is a definite turn-off! :dull:

OMG!!! Life is hardly worth living. I'd given up on R&co,Gems and Rtv,only had TJC left now,apart from some quite nice pearl purchases I haven't seen anything I need,even want or feel mildly tempted to buy.
Is it worth getting out of bed in the morning

Latest posts

Back