B Makowsky TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claudia

Barefoot hippy chick
There's a B Makowsky TSV on Wednesday, does anyone know what it is? What to people think of B maks? I seriously love them, the best bags on the planet :heart:

I like B.Mak bags too but please please please let it be really horrible cos I bought two Lulu Guiness bags the other day and I'm broke now !

I like B.Mak bags too but please please please let it be really horrible cos I bought two Lulu Guiness bags the other day and I'm broke now !

Oh I love lulu guiness too, but I find the price too much for essentially plastic bags, though I do love her designs.

Still trying to find out what the TSV is, can't wait!! :mysmilie_481:

Oh No!

Daren't look!!!

Bought a B.Mak bag as a one off treat never to be repeated again, have never paid that much in my life for a handbag, absolutely love it the quality is really good and you can tell it's an expensive handbag

Must convince myself - :mysmilie_514:Do not look, do not look, do not look, do not look!!!

If its on easy pay might be tempted, it will definitely be priced over £100.

lala_cant_hear_you_cat.jpg

I mustn't, I mustn't, I mustn't........​

One of the models on the Diane Gilman show had a bag over her shoulder and Debbie said "if you loved the bag you just saw then tune in at midnight". From a very quick glimpse it looked rather big, it was red with gold-tone metalwork. Still not a lot to go on I'm afraid............:wink:

.......big is good....looked at the website, no clues...where's SCW when you need him?

Big is good as I am in search of a larger bag for work. I will definitely tune in midnight tonight to have a look.

I find the TSV BM bags are so big. Just wish they would offer a smaller one for a change for us girls who don't want to carry everything and the kitchen sink!

AK has just done the TSV tease saying it's at a ridiculous price ?

So would that be ridiculously high or low then ?:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back