• Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Not that I normally follow it but because of a certain thread I had looked........
I notice Catherine hasn't twittered for a few days...........I think in the world of QVC she is one of the nicer QVC presenters. I really like her shows, she is elegant, appreciates her job and I admire her support for Breast Cancer.
Yes she works on TV but it doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings. We all do!! So from one Katherine to another hope you are OK xx

Not that I normally follow it but because of a certain thread I had looked........
I notice Catherine hasn't twittered for a few days...........I think in the world of QVC she is one of the nicer QVC presenters. I really like her shows, she is elegant, appreciates her job and I admire her support for Breast Cancer.
Yes she works on TV but it doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings. We all do!! So from one Katherine to another hope you are OK xx

That thread was closed for a reason: I don't see the point in opening a second one considering how the other one ended up.

Without wanting to sound heartless, maybe well-wishers could use Twitter or Ms Huntley's own QVC blog to give her their best wishes instead? That way opposing views will not be posted that detract from the OP's intent.

And besides, there's no point in threads like this even existing if there's no "thanks" button.

:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_518::tongue:

And besides, there's no point in threads like this even existing if there's no "thanks" button.

:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_518::tongue:

too true, I miss that little button! It was handy even if you didn't actually have anything to say on a particular matter, just as "thanks for a good read" - Sazza said it was one reason that the site "kept going down" but I've been a member for about 6 months or so and it's the first time it's happened to my knowledge.

Sorry to hi-jack your thread for a bit of a rant there Miss Kat!

too true, I miss that little button! It was handy even if you didn't actually have anything to say on a particular matter, just as "thanks for a good read" - Sazza said it was one reason that the site "kept going down" but I've been a member for about 6 months or so and it's the first time it's happened to my knowledge.

Yes that is very odd. I've never known that to happen either since being here.:wonder:

Apologies, didn't realise other thread was 'closed', thought it had come to natural end. Quite happy for this thread to be 'closed' if it is going to cause even a hint of annoyance to some folk. Was just making a comment that CH genuinelly seems to have disappeared since the comments. I don't use twitter/leave comments on presenter blogs. This is the forum I use and enjoy and as such used it to put the comment on. Suggest it is now closed and sent to Shopping TV heaven.....!!

Yes that is very odd. I've never known that to happen either since being here.:wonder:

and I noticed lilylurknomore's opening question on the matter was stamped on pretty sharply two minutes later by the thread being closed!

Can we have our thanks back please mister?!:mysmilie_455:

and I noticed lilylurknomore's opening question on the matter was stamped on pretty sharply two minutes later by the thread being closed!

Whats wrong in execrcising good manners by saying thank you ?:taphead:

The Thanks Button has had to be removed a number of times over the years. Its actually something to do with the forum crashing believe it or not. No really, everytime the forum has crashed in someway it had to do with the Thanks button. Graham usually has to remove it and sometimes it comes back or not.

So the elegant Catherine has kept the world waiting for her latest poo update?:mysmilie_486:

The Thanks Button has had to be removed a number of times over the years. Its actually something to do with the forum crashing believe it or not. No really, everytime the forum has crashed in someway it had to do with the Thanks button. Graham usually has to remove it and sometimes it comes back or not.

So the elegant Catherine has kept the world waiting for her latest poo update?:mysmilie_486:

I would thank you for that if I could! Maybe we'll all have to start using the :mysmilie_508:

The "thanks" button has been removed at times in the past.

Sometimes it was because it was causing an error resulting in the forum crashing and other times it has been due to the forum software being updated and the "thanks" button not being part of that current issue of software. :nod:

The "thanks" button has been removed at times in the past.

Sometimes it was because it was causing an error resulting in the forum crashing and other times it has been due to the forum software being updated and the "thanks" button not being part of that current issue of software. :nod:

:mysmilie_504:

be nice to think we might get it back at some point Sazza! Please...!

Off somewhere licking her wounds I would think.:tongue:

:cheeky:

Pondering her tweet question, she was last seen disappearing head down the u-bend :puke:

No seriously for those worrying regarding her condtion, she was on QVC Saturday looking just fine.

:talking:

:cheeky:

Pondering her tweet question, she was last seen disappearing head down the u-bend :puke:
No seriously for those worrying regarding her condtion, she was on QVC Saturday looking just fine.

:talking:

:mysmilie_504::giggle::clapping::giggle::clapping::rock:

I would thank you for that if I could! Maybe we'll all have to start using the :mysmilie_508:

I was being facetious. I don't give a ratatouille about the "thanks" button,but I realize for a lot of you it had become an integral part of the ST.COM experience.
Hopefuly it will be reinstated for y'all. If not maybe they'll just add some more "thank you"emoticons.

I was being facetious. I don't give a ratatouille about the "thanks" button,but I realize for a lot of you it had become an integral part of the ST.COM experience.
Hopefuly it will be reinstated for y'all. If not maybe they'll just add some more "thank you"emoticons.

there you see, I can't even thank you for explaining without having to open up and type a whole new post!:up:

I was up very late (3.30am) when the site started to have problems and the site was off and on and when it was on and I pressed the thanks button my name came up after a delay and appeared very slowly like in slow motion, so I do believe it and it has had a delay for me over the last few months on occasion. Maybe the problem has been building for that length of time.

:mysmilie_504:

be nice to think we might get it back at some point Sazza! Please...!

These chaps :mysmilie_504: :mysmilie_508: :mysmilie_471: :mysmilie_59: are in for some serious over-time, hope the rate is good, just in time for Christmas! :cash: :cash: :cash:

Catherine updated her QVC blog on Thursday, which I believe was after faecal gate, so fear not, shes probably expecting an influx.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back