BE TSV 31st Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didnt even realise there was one, just shows you how much attention I've been paying to QVC lately! lol

Hoping it will be the new matte foundation and some nice eye colours for christmas, or maybe even an special autodelivery one like they did last year which I managed to resist.

Dont think I will resist this time though as I will just have been paid! :clapping:

just to bump this up to see if anyone has any ideas??

I saw that on QVC US they had a box with about 20 eyeshadows, dont know if it was a TSV or not, but it looked really nice and tbh they would last you forever! :heart:

Don't know what the TSV will be but they have some excellent BE offers at lookfantastic.com

There is a clue on facebook from BE it says

The cat is out of the bag! Our TSV starts this Saturday at midnight on QVC. The first clue is we will feature a seven-piece Brightening Collection, in which we exclusively launch our new Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer for a luminous glow. Join us!

thanks JCR1982! I'm not too sure if I'm into the brightening as sometimes you end up looking a bit shiny, esp as I have oily skin already, but will probably stay up to watch it anyway. :wink:

Just found this reference:

QVC - Bare Escentuals 8 pce Brightening Collection with Brush - Was £46.75, Now £39.00
Great Offer at QVC - Bare Escentuals 8 pce Brightening Collection with Brush - Was £46.75, Now £39.00 at QVC
Expiry Date: 31-Oct-2010

Could that be the TSV? The date is correct, but it says 8 pieces.

Or there's this set on QVC USA which includes the Brightening Primer, but it has 9 pieces - http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A91724.desc.bareMinerals-9piece-Rethink-Beauty-Collection

Last edited:
Good work, that's definitely it. Maybe we'll get everything apart from the eyeshadow brush?

Last edited:
Why can't we have the foundation in Fair like they can on the US site?
This is the main reason I don't usually bother with the TSVs. I never liked BE foundation till I bought the Fair in Selfridges.

SJ and Lee have a video clip on Faceboook today where they are talking about Sunday's TSV.

It contains ‎2 new primers for face and eyes, full size foundation, smokey eye shadow, lip gloss, face colour, eye liner pencil and brush.

It appears to be presented in a lidded box.

Last edited:
oh well I'll eat my words cos if it turns out to be that then I will def be buying! I really like the look of the blush, lippie and eye liner! fingers crossed we get it! :heart:

We must be getting this then:

1 fl oz Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer in Light Buttercup
0.27 fl oz Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer
0.07 oz Original SPF 15 Foundation with Click, Lock, Go sifter, in your choice of shades
0.02 oz Eyecolor in Lucky, a Lustrous Taupe
0.03 oz Blush in Optimist, a soft rose
0.14 fl oz 100% Natural lip gloss in Jelly Roll, a sweet poppy
0.012 oz Big & Bright eyeliner in Ink, a blue violet
Full-sized flawless application face brush
NOT - Full-sized tapered crease-defining brush
NOT - Tote bag

Good detective work everyone. I am liking the look of this set. The 9 pieces would have been good but this will do nicely

BE is a done deal for me whatever it is I'm afraid :clapping: Just love love love watching SJ so Sunday will be spent in my jim jams with a continuous pot of strong tea by my side and my credit card at the ready for a pounding. Wish we could have a BE TSV every week, no on second thoughts every alternate week with Decleor every alternate week in between. Heaven ! Dont think hubby or the bank manager would enjoy it too much though :happy: ROLL ON SUNDAY !!

Latest posts

Back