QVC's reccomendations for Christmas decorating

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
QVC are very concerned that we all only ''dress'' the living room at Christmas & other rooms are grossly neglected particularly the bedrooms / bathroom / cloakrooms / ensuites

Now please all of you do not forget this year to place a few baubles, tinsel or ornaments in your bathroom, toilet etc

And why not when you go out carol singing use item 758 540. The LED Burgundy Table Runner Decoration to wrap around you :giggle::giggle:

QVC are very concerned that we all only ''dress'' the living room at Christmas & other rooms are grossly neglected particularly the bedrooms / bathroom / cloakrooms / ensuites

Now please all of you do not forget this year to place a few baubles, tinsel or ornaments in your bathroom, toilet etc

And why not when you go out carol singing use item 758 540. The LED Burgundy Table Runner Decoration to wrap around you :giggle::giggle:

:mysmilie_504:

well I certainly mustn't forget to wind some tinsel round the bog roll! I'm not a "bah humbug" person really, but decorating the tree is enough for me, and sticking all the cards up on the wall - I really do not want fairy lights in the bidet (not that I have one!):grin:

Plus to me its even more hassle taking it all back down after christmas, I always forget something anyway so knowing me the tinsel in the bathroom would only be remembered Mid March!! lol :headbang:

:mysmilie_504:

well I certainly mustn't forget to wind some tinsel round the bog roll! I'm not a "bah humbug" person really, but decorating the tree is enough for me, and sticking all the cards up on the wall - I really do not want fairy lights in the bidet (not that I have one!):grin:

:clapping:And, Busy Mum, don't forget to cut out piccies of the QVC sales presenters from the 2010 calendar, and stick them on the cistern and surround the said cutouts with tinsel. This will ensure that the smallest room - aka the Chuntley - looks its best during the festive season. :cheeky:

Jay

And not forgetting the hideous Qwapper factory kaftan on just now. Apparently you can put a belt round it and go carol singing in it and do your christmas cooking in it. And Pipa going on about how she loves the other hideous christmas tree cardi. Yeah right she would so wear that out. I don't think so. And on now those leggings OMG
Who wears this qwap!?

:clapping:And, Busy Mum, don't forget to cut out piccies of the QVC sales presenters from the 2010 calendar, and stick them on the cistern and surround the said cutouts with tinsel. This will ensure that the smallest room - aka the Chuntley - looks its best during the festive season. :cheeky:

Jay

I had to laugh at that name. I'll never be able to sit on the throne again without giggling.

Plus to me its even more hassle taking it all back down after christmas, I always forget something anyway so knowing me the tinsel in the bathroom would only be remembered Mid March!! lol :headbang:

yay..don't remind me! How many times have I found a plastic sprig of holly stuck on the mirror when everything else has been packed up and stowed back in the loft!

Jay

or alternatively, one could punch holes in them and hang them on a dainty hook for the purpose of wiping one's chuntler when one has finished chuntling in the chuntley! Thanks for that one minnie! sorry to lower the tone folks!

yay..don't remind me! How many times have I found a plastic sprig of holly stuck on the mirror when everything else has been packed up and stowed back in the loft!

or alternatively, one could punch holes in them and hang them on a dainty hook for the purpose of wiping one's chuntler when one has finished chuntling in the chuntley! Thanks for that one minnie! sorry to lower the tone folks!

Poor girl. She is never going to live this down::mysmilie_853:

I've got permanent Xmas decorations in my conservatory - mad, sad or just plain lazy, I haven't decided :blush:

I've got permanent Xmas decorations in my conservatory - mad, sad or just plain lazy, I haven't decided :blush:

well if its fairy lights you can be forgiven cos Nigella Lawson seems to have enough fairy lights in her kitchen permantly to cover the christmas tree in Oxford Street!!! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back