Ojon Rare Harvest AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

astitcher

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else got the Rare Harvest duo on Auto Delivery?

I was due my next delivery but have had a letter to say they have a quality control issue and that they hope to get more stock otherwise the AD will be cancelled.

I've not rung CS yet as I want to know if anyone else has had theirs - i.e. is it like L'occitane one as some people got theirs.

Also I wondered if its a ploy to be able to put the price up? They have problems, cancel all the orders and then bring it back at a higher price.

I think if you have an AD set up and the product is not discontinued altogether, your price is tied in until they get it back in stock. Try calling CS and explain that you want to receive the item whenever it comes back in (you will probably have to call once the 45 days elapse) and they should put it on waitlist for you.

I think they have had problems with this product (they used to do a 1ltr version that was discontinued)...hope it is going to be sorted out as I love it and love it!

you beat me to it. Was looking last night and there are only 10 items for sale.
I wondered if they were going the same way as MB? and panic bought 2 of the 2l sets. My DH will kill me if he knew I'd just spent £130 on shampoo/conditioner!
Mind you I wouldn't need as much if it wasn't now used by everyone in the house!

My Rare Harvest is now showing as shipped on 29/08/2008 - yipeeeeee!!! :D

may be the quality problems are sorted.

you beat me to it. Was looking last night and there are only 10 items for sale.
I wondered if they were going the same way as MB? and panic bought 2 of the 2l sets. My DH will kill me if he knew I'd just spent £130 on shampoo/conditioner!
Mind you I wouldn't need as much if it wasn't now used by everyone in the house!

That's what's happened to mine! And both our accounts are joint ones so he knows when I have a big spend!!!!

Latest posts

Back