Nails Inc TSV - 24/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Nails Inc TSV on Wednesday 24th of November.

like the box sets where you get 10 bottles of nail varnish for £2 a bottle but i have noticed they are getting meaner every year.

Thank you for the heads up, this is fast becoming my fav nail brand, adore the albert bridge top coat x

Many thanks Tabathaxx I love Nails Inc(and Leighton Denny and OPI!!) so i'll be interested to see whats on offer in the TSV-i think the days of 10 full size(10ml) polishes for £20 have gone:sad:though-we'll maybe get 10 mini polishes(4.7ml). On Leighton's last show Ali Y mentioned that he will be having a TSV in mid December so we'll be well catered for re nails this chrissie:clapping: I love the Nails inc Cavier topcoat at the mo(with my diamente lid of course!!)

Ive never tried the caviar top coat, is it better than the albert bridge one x

I've never tried the Albert bridge topcoat or Seche Vite but, like Lulu and Sazza, love the cavier topcoat -it dries polish/lacquer quickly and (i think) it has a nail treatment(cavier) in the formula. I've used it with Nails Inc,OPI and Leighton Denny polishes/laquers and it works well with all.

I love the caviar top coat too or the Jessica diamond top coat. I liked Seche Vite but it always went gloopy about half way through the bottle.

Glamour Mag have freebie of Nails Inc, 4 different colours ! Mag is only £2 !! I bought all 4 today. So 4 bottles of Nails Inc for £8

Latest posts

Back