Philosophy TSV - 27/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Philosophy TSV on Saturday 27th of November.

Oooh!! I hope it's not shower gels - have 3 in my stash (that I just managed to get through and seem to have started again :doh:) and just bought the L'Occitane TSV - so won't ever need shower gel again, ever!!! :giggle:

Purity, microdelivery wash and some body butter please :smirk:

Yay! Can't wait for that one. Just bought the L'Occitane one so am glad it's not too soon!

I :heart: Philosophy!

Could do with some of that daily face mask The Great Mystery.

Last edited:
Would be nice if the TSV was a non skincare one for a change, shower gels and body butters would be good.

This is the Christmas TSV so there is a likelihood that it will be perfume. Would love some Pure or Amazing Grace.

In this months Women's Fitness magazine there is a mention of the new Eternal Grace shower gel from QVC so looks like it will be making an appearance. Hopefully there will be a small size of this or even the fragrance included in the TSV.

Anybody sussed this out yet?! I have two items in my basket and am tempted to stick them on cheque hold until I know what the TSV is!

We will probably the same old same old that we always get. One of The Graces with plus Hope in a Jar and Hope in a Tube .
I would love to have something different like the TSV from America.

I am fed up with the Graces, they never last long on me. No sooner have I sprayed them on the aroma has wafted off. I do like Baby grace but it is usually the others that are in a TSV.
I would really like some of the Holiday collection and lip glosses but I don't think that will happen.

:mysmilie_487:

I thought this was today :blush::blush:

Lol I was sitting here waiting for the 10pm show, thinking how odd to have shows before the TSV, then Debbie says something about a camera at 12am :wonder:

Doh! Oh well, may as well release my cheque hold!

I'm hoping the TSV has Amazing Grace in it cos my sister has mentioned she'd like this for Christmas. Anyone seen the lovely Philosophy Christmas gifts in John Lewis?

i only like pure grace and amazing grace. all the others give me a headache and i dont like the smell of violets .

Latest posts

Back