Craig and his Xmas decorations

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Having a chuckle to myself. Infact never had such a chuckle since the B&W show a while back where Simon was passing off Bet Gilroy lepoard print bags and Pat Butcher earrings as high fashion items.

Craig is currently in his little waistcoat....singing Silent Night and looking like one of Santa's elves.....

As for the decorations......what absolute tack.....my personal favourite is the giant fake red poinsettia with LED lights.....its like something you would see in a pound shop and they want thirty odd pounds......

Having a chuckle to myself. Infact never had such a chuckle since the B&W show a while back where Simon was passing off Bet Gilroy lepoard print bags and Pat Butcher earrings as high fashion items.

Craig is currently in his little waistcoat....singing Silent Night and looking like one of Santa's elves.....

As for the decorations......what absolute tack.....my personal favourite is the giant fake red poinsettia with LED lights.....its like something you would see in a pound shop and they want thirty odd pounds......

He's QVC's very own little Christmas Fairy.

Make of that one what you will... :angel:

What are implying....????? You mean that the on screen sexual chemistry he has with Dawny is all fake....that their oh so funny friendship won't lead to something more........I'm gutted...

Where do they reel Anne out of to do the demonstrations??...I know they tend to have the same presenter for certain ranges but she must just be the chief presenter of tack......

What are implying....????? You mean that the on screen sexual chemistry he has with Dawny is all fake....that their oh so funny friendship won't lead to something more........I'm gutted...

Where do they reel Anne out of to do the demonstrations??...I know they tend to have the same presenter for certain ranges but she must just be the chief presenter of tack......

It's called "constipation".

I think Ms Bibby's his fag hag.

I don't believe you...next you will be saying Julia Roberts takes a 'small'.....

I do laugh at Dawn and Craig again.......can I say something out loud and release it from my little head???? Ever since Dawn's little drama earlier this year I have logged onto her twitter once in a while...it only ever gets updated for 2 reasons...a) to sell stuff eg when theres a TSV or craft day shes on all the time and b) almost like a message to a certain man (should he ever log in) as to how fab her life is now...however....every man she feels to mention seems to be always ready to go to the disco.........

Latest posts

Back