Alison Young Diamonique Ring - Problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LavenderBlue

Registered Shopper
Hi All

Didn't want to add this to previous thread as thought it might get lost in the posts.

My ring arrived today I am a size M and ordered an N due to the problem in sizing, but guess what it is too small, should have taken the advice of others and ordered 2 sizes bigger.

Anyway contacted Customer Services to arrange for an exchange to a Size O and was told they were out of stock, I was also told that they would not be re-stocking - why? said I when it has only just been advertised on diamonique day!! and maybe they would be receiving some returns. Nice lady at Customer Services said that they were not taking returns back into stock and would not be making anymore and that any rings returned to QVC were to be sent straight to the outlet stores.

Don't know if this is all because of the problem with the ring sizing.

So if anyone has an order on waitlist you might not get your ring! Or anybody wanting to change the size will be out of luck unless maybe you can swop it amongst yourselves.

Just thought you might want to know.

:wink:

That's very interesting. Considering how popular it's been I find it hard to believe it's going to outlet! I can appreciate that they want to keep it as an 'exclusive' piece, and not go on making it forever, but to send them to the outlet this early?!! It does bug me to think that I am paying £52 for it and some lucky bugger will be walking around with it dazzling just the same next week for a tenner or something! But I guess that's the nature of shopping :doh:

Can't see the problem being the sizing, most reviewers who have returned it have ordered a bigger size :thinking:

I ordered an extra one last night in the next size up, while it's still on easy pay, in case my fingers swell in the summer - that's how much I love it :blush: :taphead:

Last edited:
Hi All

Didn't want to add this to previous thread as thought it might get lost in the posts.

My ring arrived today I am a size M and ordered an N due to the problem in sizing, but guess what it is too small, should have taken the advice of others and ordered 2 sizes bigger.

Anyway contacted Customer Services to arrange for an exchange to a Size O and was told they were out of stock, I was also told that they would not be re-stocking - why? said I when it has only just been advertised on diamonique day!! and maybe they would be receiving some returns. Nice lady at Customer Services said that they were not taking returns back into stock and would not be making anymore and that any rings returned to QVC were to be sent straight to the outlet stores.

Don't know if this is all because of the problem with the ring sizing.

So if anyone has an order on waitlist you might not get your ring! Or anybody wanting to change the size will be out of luck unless maybe you can swop it amongst yourselves.

Just thought you might want to know.

:wink:

sounds a bit untrue as we know that if qcv can get away with it it will go back as normal stock. also people do have items on cheaque hold and then dont pay . just keep a look out and get a refund in the meantime.

Just looked on website and lots of sizes are on waitlist so all the people who are on waitlist for their size are not going to get it and will be disappointed. This is when QVC really p**s me off. Why take a waitlist order when they have no intention of fulfilling it. Plus this is a really popular ring so why stop making it.

Just looked on website and lots of sizes are on waitlist so all the people who are on waitlist for their size are not going to get it and will be disappointed. This is when QVC really p**s me off. Why take a waitlist order when they have no intention of fulfilling it. Plus this is a really popular ring so why stop making it.

Maybe it's the girly girl's turn to design her ammmmaaaaaaazing design. :thinking:

I have just realised that I have never, ever received an item I had on waitlist. Not even a chewed and spat out one :giggle: So if something is on waitlist now I don't even bother ordering it.

I have just realised that I have never, ever received an item I had on waitlist. Not even a chewed and spat out one :giggle: So if something is on waitlist now I don't even bother ordering it.

Me neither. I ordered a Tova necklace and matching earrings a while back, both were "in stock" when I ordered. The necklace was shipped straight away but I noticed that the earrings said "awaiting stock". A few days later I got a letter from QVC saying that there were production issues with the earrings and that they had to be sent back to the manufacturer. I would get a pair when they came back into stock...... So.....3 months later my order has expired and they're still saying "waitlist only" so now I have a necklace and no earrings!

I also ordered the "Alison" ring in one size up (N) for UK weather and two sizes up (O) for warmer climates. I love it that much too!

Twinklette x

Me neither. I ordered a Tova necklace and matching earrings a while back, both were "in stock" when I ordered. The necklace was shipped straight away but I noticed that the earrings said "awaiting stock". A few days later I got a letter from QVC saying that there were production issues with the earrings and that they had to be sent back to the manufacturer. I would get a pair when they came back into stock...... So.....3 months later my order has expired and they're still saying "waitlist only" so now I have a necklace and no earrings!

I also ordered the "Alison" ring in one size up (N) for UK weather and two sizes up (O) for warmer climates. I love it that much too!
Twinklette x

:mysmilie_504: Twinklette, I thought it was a tad mad of me, but I feel better now!! :wink:

Last edited:
Quite a few of the sizes are showing in stock at the moment so people wanting this ring may be in luck.

Latest posts

Back