Tennis Bracelet TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LavenderBlue

Registered Shopper
Ooops it's all gone wrong - again!!!

It seems someone's made another big mistake in QVC towers!

The Tennis Bracelet was available in 2 sizes 19cm and 20cm. A lot of people who ordered the 20 cam size have received the 19cm size and many who have ordered the 19cm size have received the 20cm size - and a lot of bracelets are being sent back to QVC.

I was lucky I ordered at the last minute and the 19cm was sold out so had to order the 20cm, thought i'd give it a go and received a 19cm - exactly what I wanted :bow:

The Tennis Bracelet was available in 2 sizes 19cm and 20cm. A lot of people who ordered the 20 cam size have received the 19cm size and many who have ordered the 19cm size have received the 20cm size - and a lot of bracelets are being sent back to QVC.

I was lucky I ordered at the last minute and the 19cm was sold out so had to order the 20cm, thought i'd give it a go and received a 19cm - exactly what I wanted :bow:

reverse phsycology ehh!:doh:

Could you tell me what it's like please as I have one on cheque hold? TIA

Hi Beauty Junkie

It's lovely, I would definately go for it, I am wanting another one myself but bit scared about what size i'd get!!!!!!

Mine is 19cm size and it has 42 stones, it very sparkly and real looking and the clasp is great, being magnetic with a safety catch it is easy to put on by yourself.

It's definately a keeper you won't be dissapointed and if you get a 19cm and you decide you don't want it I'll buy it.

Hope this helps

Mine was too long

I ordered the 19cm length and was sent one measuring 21.5cms! Its so long it just slips off the wrist......and will be on its way back when I receive a returns label. I hope QVC also refund the original p&p costs of £3.45.

Perhaps I should've used the 'reverse psychology' technique! :sad:

Did anyone get the size they ordered, you begin to wonder?

I ordered the smaller size too & it's huge!
It is bigger than the widest part of my hand & just drops off.

Not sure whether to hang on to it for the 30 days & see if it comes back in stock as I do like it, if it fitted.

Hi Beauty Junkie

It's lovely, I would definately go for it, I am wanting another one myself but bit scared about what size i'd get!!!!!!

Mine is 19cm size and it has 42 stones, it very sparkly and real looking and the clasp is great, being magnetic with a safety catch it is easy to put on by yourself.

It's definately a keeper you won't be dissapointed and if you get a 19cm and you decide you don't want it I'll buy it.

Hope this helps

Thank you x

My bracelet was just delivered this morning.

Like others have reported my one was the wrong size too. In addition, some of the bracelet was 'fused', instead of being articulated. When I checked on the back of the bracelet, it looked like some of the links had been forced together. One of the links was also cracked.

Such a shame, because although I liked the look of the bracelet very much, I'm going to return it for a full refund. I'm shallow enough for these problems to have stopped me enjoying my purchase, lol :giggle:

Customer services said they have withdrawn stock until they get the size problem rectified.

My bracelet was just delivered this morning.

Like others have reported my one was the wrong size too. In addition, some of the bracelet was 'fused', instead of being articulated. When I checked on the back of the bracelet, it looked like some of the links had been forced together. One of the links was also cracked.

Such a shame, because although I liked the look of the bracelet very much, I'm going to return it for a full refund. I'm shallow enough for these problems to have stopped me enjoying my purchase, lol :giggle:

Customer services said they have withdrawn stock until they get the size problem rectified.[/QUOTE]

They need to sort out a lot more than that.

I'm about to return mine, having just received the pre-paid label - 2nd class- so no doubt it'll take forever to reach
QVC returns! I'm requesting my original p&p costs, hopefully they should repay them to all of us in this situation?

I'm about to return mine, having just received the pre-paid label - 2nd class- so no doubt it'll take forever to reach QVC returns! I'm requesting my original p&p costs, hopefully they should repay them to all of us in this situation?

Yes they should do - anyone who has received a product which is faulty or a different size from the one they asked for is entitled to ask for a pre-paid label to return it and get a full refund including p+p.

At least CS have acknowledged there is a problem with this. It's frustrating though, when all people want is what they asked for and for it to be in good condition and well made, rather then the hassle of having to send it back.

Yes they should do - anyone who has received a product which is faulty or a different size from the one they asked for is entitled to ask for a pre-paid label to return it and get a full refund including p+p.

At least CS have acknowledged there is a problem with this. It's frustrating though, when all people want is what they asked for and for it to be in good condition and well made, rather then the hassle of having to send it back.

Thanks for that confirmation Isabelle. I am disappointed that the bracelet is too long, as it is very pretty and
would have made a lovely Xmas gift for my DD.

And if we re-order because of this mix up we'll no longer get the TSV price.
All more than disappointing.

I must the only one here that hasn't had any problems, we ordered the 20cm and got it in 20cm. I went and measured after reading all this.

Hi Beauty Junkie

Hope this helps

Mine measures 19.5 cm and has 43 stones, I wanted a 19 cm but was sold out so ordered the 20 cm, so I am happy with what I received

Does anyone know how they're going to sort the bracelet mix up?

Like lots of others, I was sent the wrong size & am waiting for the pre-paid returns label to turn up.
But I don't understand how they'll sort it as it's only showing up on waitlist.

So if we ask for an exchange, to the size we ordered in the first place, might we not get it & if so how will the refund be sorted? But if we ask for a refund & go on waitlist does that mean we won't get the original TSV price for something that wasn't our mistake?
Does anyone know please?

I tried asking customer services but the answer I got wasn't at all clear.

I don't have an answer but I love the way you have more confidence in the opinion of forum members than in QVC customer services. Sadly the common sense answers you get here won't necessarily be the QVC approach to the problem.

I'd be tempted to email with a simple statement along the lines "am returning the TSV DQ bracelet for a replacement in the correct length at the TSV price"

Even if it takes them ages to sort out and they send an automatic refund. You can refer back to your email and I'm sure they'll honour the price. I suspect it'll be too complicated and they'll refund and the item will be "out of stock" for ages. Not much comfort sorry.

Hope you get it sorted Breeze, I was this close to ordering myself.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back