That Calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Kathy has just demonstrated the wonderful QVC calendar.Quite a bit of air brushing gone on I think.:puke:

Just a wonderful buy. Full of handy tips & ancedotes form your favourite presenters. My £8 plus £2.95 is very safe !:yawn:

Kathy has just demonstrated the wonderful QVC calendar.Quite a bit of air brushing gone on I think.:puke:

Just a wonderful buy. Full of handy tips & ancedotes form your favourite presenters. My £8 plus £2.95 is very safe !:yawn:

I think Dawnie will have plenty of scrap paper for her wonderful projects for the next 10 years, even if they reduced the price to a £1.

She showed a picture of Catherine holding a bunch of daffodils and saying she loved them because they reminded her of her partner Steve's family who are Welsh. Oops that's one out of date calender...

She showed a picture of Catherine holding a bunch of daffodils and saying she loved them because they reminded her of her partner Steve's family who are Welsh. Oops that's one out of date calender...

She'd probably prefer to shove a leek up his nose now.

Blimey that was a bit tactless of KT then.

Some time ago I think Julian came close to getting it right when he said "I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea". That has stuck with me ever since!

My hubbie would think I'd lost it completely if I bought this!!

I would also be worried about my mental health if i was tempted to buy the calender:drunk: Me's thinks that our resident telly sales assistants(oops sorry telly presenters!!) at QVC are getting a little too big for their boots, it will be interesting to see how well sales do?- bearing in mind that we're all shopping telly customers and we're not interested - but ofcourse each to their ownxx This type of calender should be sent free of charge to regular customers(like your local chinese takeaway does!!)?

Don't think it's been as popular as they had hoped. They have already dropped the price from £11.00 to £8.00.
Gawd knows why, as soon as I get paid I'm gonna buy 3 or 4.

OH hAVE I MISSED SOMETHING , IS SHE NOT WITH STEVE NOW.

J R adorned only with some B and W novelty brooches, Charlie covered with a Dimonique box, "just......look..........at ............this" Richard Jackson and a strategically placed garden gnome, think I will stop now as feellng a bit queasy

Last edited:

:thinking:

Interesting strange but true the other day Catherine whilst presenting the calender said daffodils were favourite flower as they were the first flowers she was given to her and by her father.

:cheeky:

Debbie Greenwood behind some Thorntons chocolates. Alison Young with a variety of moisturisers '' we've managed to secure these for you ''.

:thinking:

Interesting strange but true the other day Catherine whilst presenting the calender said daffodils were favourite flower as they were the first flowers she was given to her and by her father.

:cheeky:

I heard that too about Catherine and her Dad. Even if it was a switcheroo to mentioning her Dad she's entitled, preferably without anyone giving a different version.
I also heard KT give some wonderful snowman names including Whitey until she finally listened to the person yelling Frosty in her ear.

for your poor unsuspecting girlfriend and her family? :bandit:

It's her main present Mrs J. It was either the calendar or some Kim & Co clothes.
The £3.00 off the price swung it for me.
Her mother is getting a Michele Hope skirt & her Dad is a Jehovahs Witness & they don't celebrate Xmas, so I don't even need to get him a card.

Latest posts

Back