Yankee Candle TSV 22 Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hi guys,

i'm assuming that this is the christmas tsv? :wonder:

If any of you super sleuths out there find out any details and/or pictures, they would be most welcome and greatly appreciated....:grin:

thank you! :wink:

hi
had a postcard today showing a shallow clear glass bowl with floating tealights in it and Christmas candles,cannot really tell the size but it shows Sparkling snow and Happy Christmas fragrances,no price on it, sorry
hope this helps
I am glad its not a musical thing for once
hope this helps

Anyone had a postcard yet?

Anything else popped up? :)

I got a postcard today

They are calling it YC Seasonal Centre Piece

"The seasonal group is packed with Christmas inspired fragrances -from scrumptious
new Mistletoe & Fig to festive Sparkling Snow"
You can fill your home with everything from the traditional scents of cinamon, sugar plums and vanilla, to the welcoming aroma of warm smoked firewood and pine cones.

"Decorate your home with the glass bowl, just add water and watch the tea lights float"

Last edited:
I got the postcard too, I like the look of it to be honest but it all comes down to price - anyone's guess there? And to me the candles look like the small jars don't they?

got hold of some mistletoe and fig tarts. not impressed. like green notes and love fig fragrances think joe malone and l'occitane.

this is a gourmad smell. very rich maderia cake.

whers the fig notes and the green mistletoe?

They still look like the small jars to me, so they are normally £8 each, the tealights £6 a box making £34 before the bowl is added - wonder what the TSV price will be?

I think it looks really pretty! :) Does anyone know if standard (IKEA etc) tea lights will float too please....?

I think it looks really pretty! :) Does anyone know if standard (IKEA etc) tea lights will float too please....?

Not sure Anso. Standard tea lights however tend to have foil bottoms whereas the YC scented ones are plastic - could be that the foil ones wouldn't float?

My money's safe. Upon learning that my beloved Jack Frost has been retired I have ordered tarts, votives and jar candle in this fragrance from Yankeedoodle. MrM also ordered me their Festive Megapack so I have enough tealights etc. Think I also have a bowl for floating candles in somewhere also. Has given me an idea for my hall table though in that I may get the bowl out.

I think it looks quite nice as long as its not too expensive. THough I do think it'd whiff a bit too strong with them all lit at once like they are in the picture.
Stinkaroo.

I'm sure Craig will love it and suggest we buy one for upstairs, one for downstairs, one as a teacher present, one for the man who cleans the swimming pool ...

I'm sure Craig will love it and suggest we buy one for upstairs, one for downstairs, one as a teacher present, one for the man who cleans the swimming pool ...

and one for his poor sister who sleeps under a polyester duvet. bless!

and one for his poor sister who sleeps under a polyester duvet. bless!

That same poor sis that will have to light a candle for heat, as she doesn't put her heating on.
Lets hope someone has provided her with a freebie of a duvet or a least a candle jar.

:thinking:

Latest posts

Back