Will QVC PLEASE!!! Retrain Amy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
I've just been watching craft with Amy, and the amount of times she says "beautiful" is unbelievable, and embarrassing. Sometimes she repeats it two, or three times in succession. Surely her aunty Dawn must have noticed and could tell her about it. Or, some retraining by QVC wouldn’t go a miss.

Alot of the presenters get stuck on words sometimes, Catherine was doing it on the Thortons show the other day, for the life of me I cant remember the word though! lol

I tend to find when I'm in the spotlight I overdo 'great', bit like Lorraine Kelly does, must be a Scottish thing. :grin:

Is that Amy I have just seen (briefly & by mistake) with Anthony?I think if I were AH I would find another use for a craft knife.The Bibby clutch of crafters are a serious turnoff for me.
Apologies to those of you that like crafting, it's not the art of crafting just these women.

There's a lot of mouthiness going on, isn't there? I used to just watch the beauty shows (and Tiffany lamps :sleepy:) but now that I've gotten into crafting I watch those hours as well but usually regret it. Most of the time it's not worth buying from them, anyway.

Alot of the presenters get stuck on words sometimes, Catherine was doing it on the Thortons show the other day, for the life of me I cant remember the word though! lol

I tend to find when I'm in the spotlight I overdo 'great', bit like Lorraine Kelly does, must be a Scottish thing. :grin:

Decleor Fiona gets stuck on phenomal (not sure if I've spelt that correct) :)

JF says Amaaaaaazing all the flipping time.
By the way, does anyone know why we can't give a thumbs up to a post we like anymore?

I don't bother with the craft shows any more-I was an addict, but once Amy came on board, and Kanban became the main manufacturer, I have lost interest. I like Dawn, but even her shows are repetitive. I tuned in to watch "Rangers Craft Designers" on Craft Day, to find Dawn presenting! I had hoped to see Suze Weinberg at least, in a show entitled Rangers Craft Designers! If they are not there, it should be Rangers products, not Rangers designers. Pedantic I may be, but I bet I am not alone......

chocolate?

Latest posts

Back