For those in charge of Rocks tv - request for responses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
reading the threads here, there seem to be several that are lacking much, if any response, from some representative of Rocks/Gems.....

now I appreciate they are busy people.....but so am I and as a "valued customer" who would like to feel some love back in response to my hard earned cash. I now ask/challenge even maybe beg someone from Rocks to reply to the threads....

Unacceptable time for refunds (- wow some of the stories are scary)

clearance (- are we being treated like mushrooms here?)

great value - genuine reverse auctions (-yeah right)

seems to me the company has grown too big too quick and lost its way, lost its ability to service its customers - by service, I dont just mean flog us its stuff and move on. There used to be a time when our views were valued and listened to and we could see they were acted upon. Ok if they want to tell us - we flog the stuff and over to customers to struggle with the aftermath, then thats fine - after all we all appreciate honesty in life.

The loss of the chat room seems to me to have been the turning point ...love it or hate it, it offered us the customer, the ability to point out things direct and publically ......maybe now we see why they didnt want this...after all how many of us would have piped up by now clearance? sale? rubbish I got this item 30% cheaper weeks ago............

wow can i waffle - so enough and now I hope for a reply.... perhaps this thread also belongs on Gems tv too

The thing I think Rocks should change is that little ad about how the auctions run. First of all they say "It's electronic", hinting that they have no control of it, well my PC could be called electronic but it doesn't mean I haven't got full control of it. The other problem I have with that ad is the bit where they say "if all the quantity doesn't go down the price will fall to £1". Were as in reality they keep saying "I will hold this auction all night if I have to we are not taking a single penny of this price".

Would love to hear from the powers that be about that.

loobi - I hope you didn't mind me putting this on your thread, I thought it fitted :nod:

PJ

Strikes me, loobi, that we are now seeing the real reason for the demise of chat. It seems a little coincidental that the constant 'clearance' has appeared so soon after chat disappeared. I was just thinking today that if chat was up and running, there would be no end of people making very negative comments about the cynical way that Coloured Rocks is now being managed. I can't help but feel that it is a little short sighted to concentrate solely on gaining new customers when it can only be a matter of a couple of weeks before the new buyers realise that the 'clearance' is never ending and that things go to the same price or higher. I've discovered over the last couple of weeks of this fantastic 'sale' that I paid lower prices for things before this remarkable 'clearance' began, and not just lower by a few pounds, but in many cases, by £10 or more. I, for one, don't appreciate being treated as an imbecile, and, as far as I'm concerned, it's a great way to lose supposedly valued customers.

PJ - i dont mind at all - any issue that has been asked and asked and asked and not received a reply is welcome............most welcome of all of course would be some comment from the Rocks/Gems rep..............

Thanks loobi. You know I hate to even say this almost but there was a time when I would say to anyone and everyone, if you see something on a channel by the Bennetts, you can buy with 100% confidence that they are straight up, honest to a fault and never hide or deceive in their sales techniques, but now after hearing things like the clearance it makes me think twice.

Another question I have is, I am 90% sure when Rocks started Steve stated that he doesn't believe in grading Tanzanite and never will, but they do it all the time now :( (could be wrong but I am fairly sure he said that)

Hmmmm......I've just switched on the computer and thought I'd have a quick look at Rocks to see if my favourite presenter was on -well, actually, the only presenter I now will watch for more than a nano second if I'm being honest. (The fabulous and very amusing Alan of course!)

Interestingly the thing that immediately struck me is that Carol is sitting in front of a screen emblazoned with the words, "Under £30 Shearance". I'm sure this will have been explained to those with the sticking power to listen to her, but as one who just dropped in briefly..... :thinking:

Hmmmm......I've just switched on the computer and thought I'd have a quick look at Rocks to see if my favourite presenter was on -well, actually, the only presenter I now will watch for more than a nano second if I'm being honest. (The fabulous and very amusing Alan of course!)

Interestingly the thing that immediately struck me is that Carol is sitting in front of a screen emblazoned with the words, "Under £30 Shearance". I'm sure this will have been explained to those with the sticking power to listen to her, but as one who just dropped in briefly..... :thinking:

It's to do with the soft toy, Rammy, on the table in front of her...As you see, they are going for the intellectual viewer nowadays...Frankly, Id rather have the ram presenting on its own...

Did you not see David sitting on the desk then?

*assumes Perdy knows who David is*

It's to do with the soft toy, Rammy, on the table in front of her...As you see, they are going for the intellectual viewer nowadays...Frankly, Id rather have the ram presenting on its own...

Oh good grief!!! "And today through the round window......"

Did you not see David sitting on the desk then?

*assumes Perdy knows who David is*

I'm afraid I didn't know who David is! I remember Jamie had Lamby a while back but didn't realise there was a whole flock of them! ( Well, I supppose it is a family business - I just didn't realise it was a family of sheep. Baaa!)

Oh good grief!!! "And today through the round window......"

I'm afraid I didn't know who David is! I remember Jamie had Lamby a while back but didn't realise there was a whole flock of them! ( Well, I supppose it is a family business - I just didn't realise it was a family of sheep. Baaa!)

Yes Jamie had Lamby and then came along his dad, David!!! It is all Jamie's fault!!! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back