TJC Survey - they even get this right!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I received an email asking me to complete a survey. Seeing this as my chance to express my feelings about various aspects of TJC, I sat down and completed it. However, when I got to the last page, entered my name and address and pressed 'DONE' it said I hadn't answered the question marked *. I went back through the survey to find that every question had this * beside it! I have fully completed the survey and have not missed any questions so why is this happening? Maybe you know who I am and are scared to see the truth in black and white! Absolutely ridiculous wasting my time like this. TJC I am going off you more and more each day!

Just done mine. Stuff the J Francis ring, why not make it worthwhile and give an Iliana?? Tight sods. :emo:

Got it away at last! It was all down to the name and address page. Because I had one line blank (nothing to put in it!) it wouldn't send! :taphead: Anyway, I bet they'll wish it hadn't gone after they read it :giggle:

I received this but lost the will to live half way through and cancelled it.

:mysmilie_465:Just realised that I missed a word out of the title of this thread! Should of course read 'They can't even get this right'.

Ahhh thanks Klos.......now it makes sense! :tongue:

I didn't get the email survey, guess they ain't interested in what I might have to say! :thinking:

That's O Krosbint, we all what you meant. To the best of from to time. :thinking: xxxxxxxx

That's O Krosbint, we all what you meant. To the best of from to time. :thinking: xxxxxxxx

:grin::grin::grin: Argey!

At least they're trying to listen to us Klos, even if it doesn't always make pleasant reading for them. Imagine if Coloured Rocks did something similar at the moment ..... I doubt whether they'd dare actually.

Latest posts

Back