Dreamkeeper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Just watching the Dreamkeeper hour and there is a hideous poncho at the bargain price of - wait for it - £85.00. Debbie has just said it would be perfect for breast feeding. Eh?!! I can really see these ponchos flying off the shelf in Mothercare.

I've known a time in days gone by when I would have been oohing & aahing at the tv over some of these items. Now it does nothing for me.

Who in their right mind would buy that Whispering Wind shawl at that price ? Oh wait :wait: one presenter springs to mind. Right up her you know what :giggle:

That awful 'magic mist' wrap in green with large 'gold' sequins? & only over £90 with p&p
have I found my Christmas 'must have'?

On No! the red & multi coloured butterfly poncho is more me in one of my gawdy moments, I like to be noticed but for the right reasons & that will only set me back over £100, could just have spent around £200. New Year must have? but will not be breastfeeding otherwise you will be reading about me in the News of the World.

The title of this range is right. DREAMKEEPER.

QVC IN YOUR DREAMS & I will be KEEPING my money No Way will I pay these ridiculous prices for this clothing.

Flimsy jackets £97.80 & thats reduced:headbang:

For heavens sake QVC get real :taphead:

Dreamkeeper items seem to get lots of negative reviews mentioning the poor quality. I have never bought from either range but I do get the impression that both Kirk's Folly and Dreamkeeper is all about overpriced tat. They try and dress it up with fairy dust and uplifting mottos like 'expect miracles' but it is cynically sold and the only miracle is how much the Kirk's rake in selling their carp.

Last edited:
I have to admit -I do not understand this range.It seems all polyester and sequins -and added to the fact it makes the models seem 10 sizes larger than they really are.

Latest posts

Back