centigrade TSV arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
well i like the style, although i think the sizing is skimpy, and want to keep it but as per usual the buttons are tacked on :dull: and worst of all,the detachable hood comes detached of it's own accord because the button holes are too big and one button is missing :dull: I'm guessing quality control were on another tea break :taphead:
Hmmm do i like it enough to warrant this shoddiness? will think on that one

That's a real shame Mrs James, why does that always happen when it's something you really like ? :headbang:
Does sound like a replacement is required pronto. :call:

It's good to know QVC are living up to the "Q" in their name! Glenn swears by this brand - what does that say about him?

Out of curiosity, has anyone else had problems with the armpits being too snug? Especially the left one. I've had this problem with everything I've tried from the Centipede range.

well i like the style, although i think the sizing is skimpy, and want to keep it but as per usual the buttons are tacked on :dull: and worst of all,the detachable hood comes detached of it's own accord because the button holes are too big and one button is missing :dull: I'm guessing quality control were on another tea break :taphead:
Hmmm do i like it enough to warrant this shoddiness? will think on that one

:thinking: I'd send it back asap and ask for a full refund, if I were you, Mrs James.

Alternatively, give the 'award-winning customer services team' a ring, and negotiate a discount for the loose buttons and the enlarged buttonholes. Unfortunately, with Centigrade, skimpy sizing appears to come as a given:cheeky:

Jay

Glad I didn't go for it in the end then...I remember Glen saying on the presentation I saw that the model had the hood half off - obviously her buttons had undone themselves too. Not good. I don't think the QVC initials live up to any of the three promises nowadays. Sorry you're not 100% happy tho Mrs J. I'm just off to watch some handbags, tho I'm doing really well up to now with not ordering..so maybe I didn't oughtta watch..!

I bought the last TSV of this coat - it didn't have a detachable hood,and a bit shorter - but other than that,very similiar.

I do really like it -but the buttons drive me bonkers -they never stay buttoned up -always coming undone.Its funny that you mention the hood is the same on this one....

It's good to know QVC are living up to the "Q" in their name! Glenn swears by this brand - what does that say about him?

Out of curiosity, has anyone else had problems with the armpits being too snug? Especially the left one. I've had this problem with everything I've tried from the Centipede range.

Yes, I have with a leather jacket. I gave it to the local charity shop.

Re, the singing cowboy: :thinking: is he more involved with the company than he lets on? Little things that he's said in passing - or rather, that I have been able to decipher - suggest to me that he might be quite involved with Centigrade.

Jay

thx for all your comments ladies...decision made; this shoddy shod shod is going back at Q?V?C?'s expense.

p.s. have seen new reviews that say the same

Ummm think i might be sending mine back based on your feedback and i havent even got it yet! Have a sneaky pre paid label from before so it wont be costing me anything!

Ummm think i might be sending mine back based on your feedback and i havent even got it yet! Have a sneaky pre paid label from before so it wont be costing me anything!

just been told they have to collect cos too heavy to return to PO....fingers crossed yours is ok

I am still waiting for mine :dull: I ordered much larger size than would normally buy, if say from M & S :tongue:..Bought one before and it was incredibly skimpy on material, only get what you pay for!, luckily several buttons were missing so returned without loss of ££.

Daydreamer

Mine arrived yesterday.
It's the first Centigrade I've bought & it seems ok. The medium is smaller than I expected, glad I didn't go for small which I thought would be right.
I liked the idea of being able to wash it.

Glad you've decided to send it back Mrs J.

Get yourself something spangly with tassels instead. You know you'll get more wear out of that type of garment anyway.:cheeky:

Yes, I have with a leather jacket. I gave it to the local charity shop.

Re, the singing cowboy: :thinking: is he more involved with the company than he lets on? Little things that he's said in passing - or rather, that I have been able to decipher - suggest to me that he might be quite involved with Centigrade.

Jay

in his dreams...imo he thinks if he can latch onto a QVC own branded product he's more likely to hang to a job at least presenting that brand if no other!

Latest posts

Back