Butler and Wilson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hellotheretinkerbell

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

Wonder if anyone can help me I have a butler and Wilson item on waitlist it's a Christmas present and wondered how long things normally take to come back in.

Thanks x

I think it can vary enormously and there's no guarantee that they will actually get it back in. I had one of my waitlist orders cancelled. Can you get it elsewhere?

It does vary between items. I recently had a B&W Key Chain on waitlist (silver tone London icons), and it came within 2 weeks. But have also had other items that never came back into stock. Don't think you can depend on it.

I don't know if this is of any help as I don't know what item you are awaiting, if it's an item that's only just sold out or not.
Wait lists as far as I'm aware are placed at midnight so if an item comes into stock during the day the wait lists aren't fullfilled till later that day.
Fine if it's a large re order coming back into stock but not so good if it's just one cancelled order for an item.
It could be that your awaiting an item on wait list but during the day if a few come into stock on the web site they could be bought by someone just checking what's in stock.
So it's always a good idea to keep checking rather than just awaiting on your wait list you may let lucky. As payments may not be sent for an item recently aired, an odd one may come into stock, which you may not be first in line for on waitlist.

Thanks for all your replies, I saw the item whilst browsing, it is a pair of owl earrings so I am not sure when they were on air.
Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back