storybook knits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
is it me or are these very expensive for what they are. Only watched a couple, and gave up after being told composition of arcrylic and 15%wool and price of £60 by the time P&P is included.
Just would not spend that kind of money without being able to feel the quality, so rather go to M&S I think although I did like the pinky purple one with black trim (148906), but its dry clean only: who gets time to take things to a dry cleaner, never mind the environmental impact of dry cleaning

i was lucky thanks to beady eyed forumites to get a black and white check chunky cardigan with a patent belt cardigan for £10.00 .actually it is shown on the advert for this range.

tbh it is nice and i have had comments on it. really warm. but would not pat £55.00 for it. at £10 it was a bargain and i will handwash it even though it says dry clean.:cash:

is it me or are these very expensive for what they are. Only watched a couple, and gave up after being told composition of arcrylic and 15%wool and price of £60 by the time P&P is included.
Just would not spend that kind of money without being able to feel the quality, so rather go to M&S I think although I did like the pinky purple one with black trim (148906), but its dry clean only: who gets time to take things to a dry cleaner, never mind the environmental impact of dry cleaning

Oh dear, something wong with the neck stitching on the dragonfly cardi, missing a few,
camera panned away to the hem and then right where the stitching missing on hung up one cut to model and camera was exactly where the stitches were missing to show that model one was ok. Very quickly went onto next item. Waffled a bit there, sorry.

i was lucky thanks to beady eyed forumites to get a black and white check chunky cardigan with a patent belt cardigan for £10.00 .actually it is shown on the advert for this range.

tbh it is nice and i have had comments on it. really warm. but would not pat £55.00 for it. at £10 it was a bargain and i will handwash it even though it says dry clean.:cash:

Snap we could be twins :tongue:

I love the look of some of them but hate the idea of 'Dry Clean Only'. Thought the 'Cool Wash Cycle' had put paid to the need for that these days?

Latest posts

Back