QVC Guests On The Apprentice Programme

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Did anyone catch The Apprentice last evening ?

During the section when they had to choose products to sell to suppliers, there were two QVC guest presenters were performing the demo's of a posture item and a pilates machine.

Debra Lloyd who usually does a shower head, Soapy Soles, Memory Foam items, BP machine and toothbrushes, did the posture item.

Think the pilates machine was with a male guest who has previously demo'd the machine on QVC.

:sun:

Thanks Bags! Saw it, but couldn't think of Debra's name.

Neither could I all I could think was the name Debra Leigh, sat in bed I thought no she's bedding/throws:confused:

:grin: Opened up a mag and saw a piece on Danielle Lloyd :whew: great I could settle down for the night then :nod:

I watch far too much QVC :blush:

:sun:

Did anyone catch The Apprentice last evening ?

During the section when they had to choose products to sell to suppliers, there were two QVC guest presenters were performing the demo's of a posture item and a pilates machine.

Debra Lloyd who usually does a shower head, Soapy Soles, Memory Foam items, BP machine and toothbrushes, did the posture item.

Think the pilates machine was with a male guest who has previously demo'd the machine on QVC.:sun:

JR's son gets everywhere :cheeky:

Did see it - but didn't recognise them.

On a slightly different point , wow - the change in Melissa on The Apprentice You're Fired.... amazing

wow! she looked so much better, loving her hair, I've just dyed mine black and that style is really nice! wee trip to the hairdressers me thinks!

Well spotted! Didn't pick 'em out myself will watch a re-run! Pity the Pilates machine didn't get an airing!This is one programme which definately get me away from QVC, just love it!
Thank goodness Melanie has gone, the new look was an improvement but she still has a mouth.She was making out that these odd words she uses are her invention and she is aware.Don't believe her somehow!She might a turn up as guest presenter paired with Julian, ---stuff of nightmares.

Latest posts

Back