QVC Italia Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

http://www.qvc.it/presenter.html

Just been snooping around the QVC Italia website and thought you would all like to see the presenters. Check out Franco Gandini - do you think he is Dale's long lost twin?

I think there are a couple of look-alikes there - Lidia for Julia and Chiara for JF..what do you reckon? Everyone sees different things of course - I thought Franco looked as tho his wig had slipped a bit!

I think there are a couple of look-alikes there - Lidia for Julia and Chiara for JF..what do you reckon? Everyone sees different things of course - I thought Franco looked as tho his wig had slipped a bit!

I agree with you, Busy Mum. How about Roberta for 'Stinker' Chuntley?:cheeky:

I agree with you, Busy Mum. How about Roberta for 'Stinker' Chuntley?:cheeky:

You may be right there..Roberta Galiazzo I think you mean..yes, a resemblance I think..at least facially! What about Filippo..he looks ever so slightly demented to me, and Marco..well think Sooty...Matthew Corbett to a tee I reckon!

You may be right there..Roberta Galiazzo I think you mean..yes, a resemblance I think..at least facially! What about Filippo..he looks ever so slightly demented to me, and Marco..well think Sooty...Matthew Corbett to a tee I reckon!

Vera as JR BM, Cristina looks like the Kipling guest, Teresa Alison K.

Lidia reminds me of Julia R.

Chiara reminds me of Jill F.

Filippo remonds me of Simon B.

Roberto reminds me facially of Pippa a bit

Latest posts

Back