The high street is QVC's Benchmark

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ringtree

Registered Shopper
I don't live in London, but in reallity I have an easy journey to the capital. Until recently I did not really know how easy it is to shop there and what is going on. I have been a QVC customer for about 7 years and I have only been going to London regularly in the last 9 months as I have been attending a course, otherwise I probably would not have ventured out. Now all my purchases from QVC over the years have really been products I don't see locally like Philosophy or probably copies of products that have been highly successful and are middle/topish end. When I think of the money I have spent on Tig bags and Kipling bags, not to mention the odd B Makowsky. By now I reallise I could have purchased several Longchamps - proper designer bags at £60 a go, although low end, still recognised as a designer range, or alternatively one whole Mulberry bag. Alternatively, I could have bought Clarins or whatever instead of suspect American branded creams and had the London experience. There is nothing like walking down Bond Street/ Oxford Street and seeing people with their purchases and walking into Selfridges or Fenwicks and experiencing the atmosphere. They are always quoting designer brands and comparing so I conclude their benchmark for quality is the high street. (p.s. I do still enjoy QVC but I have been recently horrified at the reallty of what I could have purchased if I had informed myself). (Another p.s. I do feel their -qvc - bag choice is still very good)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back