Birchwood Outlet: Emu & Kitchenaid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Hello Peeps,
Just thought I'd post a quick heads up with what they've got in over at Warrington as I had a trip over there earlier today.
Millions of pairs of Emu boots - well lots anyway. Down from £141 to £90 odd then 50% off all footwear so selling for 40 odd squids. Loads of different colours.
The Headline Act was a *fanfare* Kitchenaid mixer :heart: selling for £290. Only 1 mind. I stroked the box lovingly, well boxes - plural - actually as it had the ice cream maker attatchment thingy with it too. Obvioso quite a bargain considering what you get with it but Himself put his foot down with a firm hand and said nearly £300 for a food mixer was too much. Heathen that he is. I cried all the way home after he'd dragged me away from the box and prised my fingers off it. Well actually we went in the pub and had some lunch but I was v. sad.
I do hope it goes to a good home.
:flower:

LOL!! That was very amusing, amn. But I know what you mean - MEN!!! Sometimes they just don't 'Get It' Do they?

LOL!! That was very amusing, amn. But I know what you mean - MEN!!! Sometimes they just don't 'Get It' Do they?

Mine certainly won't be getting 'it' after not letting me have the Kitchenaid..... :smirk:

I so miss the thank you button!! laughed out loud at this one:rock:

Me too :mysmilie_510: brilliant!!

Men have such double standards. He nearly choked on his own scorn when I told him there is a beautiful red KitchenAid on my list at £350. Yet he then later went on to send me a link of some black 'plastic' to put on his motorbike at £275 :taphead:

Men :headbang: lol

If you know anyone who lives in Yankee Doodle Dandy Land who owes you a favour Kitchenaid themselves sell refurbished ones in most colours for $189, which converts to about £120.
http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/product_detail.asp?HDR=outlet&T1=KTA+RRKSM150WH
Even with shipping over here and the cost of a voltage converter its still a bliddy bargain. I was going to get my Unc to send one but Himself still thought it was too much. :taphead:
So I went and bought myself a Dualit toaster this afternoon instead. :smirk:

So we should expect a flood of Emu boots on ebay then in the next few days??? Last time I was there a few weeks ago there were women hanging around the clothes rails and I said to my sister I wondered what they were doing when they brought out a new rail never seen women move so fast one of the girls putting the rail out had to be rescued by the other one!! they just grabbed everything didnt even look at the size

Hello Peeps,
Just thought I'd post a quick heads up with what they've got in over at Warrington as I had a trip over there earlier today.
Millions of pairs of Emu boots - well lots anyway. Down from £141 to £90 odd then 50% off all footwear so selling for 40 odd squids. Loads of different colours.
:

I can't understand why QVC are selling EMU's in the outlet when they sell out so quickly on the shows. I'm surprised they had any left to send to the outlet store.

maybe they are returns due to the leg width and the back of the sole wearing down. not impressed with mine tbh!

That is a proper bargain. (though, pssst, my other half bought me a shiny pink one for my bday last week, so no complaints!)

maybe they are returns due to the leg width and the back of the sole wearing down. not impressed with mine tbh!

Very likely - they usually tend to have hundreds of them not long after theyve had them as a TSV. Im not keen on them in general tbh (soz to all those who adore them) so even at knock down prices they don't appeal.

I went to Birchwood for the first time at the weekend and on a COMPLETE splurge I bought some Emu's. The were something ridiculous price to begin with then reduced to £99 something plus an extra 50% off - all in all I got them for about £49.00.

Amazon are selling them new from £99 to £150.00 so I'm feeling like I've nabbed a bargain.

They look perfect to me, can't see any used soles or dodgy issues.

Latest posts

Back