Rocks TV request Facility

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anjo

Registered Shopper
Argh the frustration - yet again I have tried to request an item for auction to be met with a brick wall.

All I want to do is have a look and probably buy BPVJ03 a rather nice looking yellow sapphire ring. Strangely when I don't log on it is available and when I do log on it disappears into some Rocks cyberspace somewhere - question do Rocks tweak what you get to see depending on your buying history???. Anyway, joy of joys today when I logged on BPVJ03 was there so as it was the only option open to me I requested a TV auction in an 11 am slot. The Coloured Rocks site then said that BPVJ03 was then scheduled for this Wednesday 3 November. As I will not be free to watch Rocks that day I asked Customer Services if they could move BPVJ03 to the Thursday or Friday am request slot. No because I requested it to be auctioned on Wednesday - NO I DIDN'T :headbang: Though I do wonder :wonder:if I was asking to see a yellow sapphire Lorique (I do rather like one of them) if Rocks would get that moved to a suitable slot for me......... cynic ..... me ...... nah surely not..........:wink::giggle:

This is the 3rd time :mysmilie_507:in the past few weeks I've tried to see this ring and tried to get it moved to a slot when I can see it so a little plea (OK quite a big plea)

"ROCKS can you please make your request system at least a little more user friendly. Whats the point in requesting stuff when I am now pretty certain I shall NEVER GET TO SEE WHAT I REQUEST!!!"

At least the bank manager is happy :mysmilie_500:

I don't understand why only certain items are available for requesting in a televised auction, in other words, only the pieces they want will appear on TV; the rest of the items go into the online auctions which close at much higher prices. I understand the reasons they have the online auctions, but it still seems odd that the customer doesn't have the choice about what they see onscreen in so-called 'request hours'.
Again, it seems timely that Chat has gone when issues such as this are arising...

Latest posts

Back