New to QVC and the forum.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angel_uk

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone!

I only really watched QVC last week after being recommended to by a friend who knows of my OPI obsession and I have been on the website. I am feeling addicted already! Hopefully this is just a phase due to being new to the site and to all the products!

So far:

I seem to spend most of my time trying to guess the ages of the presenters!

I wonder how many of the presenters actually use the product.

The man on the Gatineau show is adorable!

Even if I wasn’t an OPI girl I couldn’t sit through the Leighton Denny show as the man selling them has quite an irritating accent and demeanour.

So far I have ordered a clarisonic which I have wanted for ages but have only just talked myself into (£150 for a giant tooth brush!!!!) and a couple of nail varnishes.

The Gatineau products looked fab and I liked the science behind them but I wasn’t sure if they were all aimed at 30 plus. The jelly to water exfoliator stuff looks very interesting.

Angel x

Hi, welcome to the forum Angel-uk! I thought I must be the only person in the world who finds LD irritating as he has a large following!! But I have to turn over when he is on. I have used Gatineau and think it is ok actually, but really prefer more natural products, but still want to keep the lines away. I am trying not to buy QVC beauty at the moment as it does get expensive. I am sure you will get addicted, I think we all are!

Last edited:
Hi Angel,

welcome along!

Dont worry we all started out addicted to QVC but slowly the addiction moves to this forum instead! lol

Enjoy! x

Hi everyone!

I only really watched QVC last week after being recommended to by a friend who knows of my OPI obsession and I have been on the website. I am feeling addicted already! Hopefully this is just a phase due to being new to the site and to all the products!

So far:

I seem to spend most of my time trying to guess the ages of the presenters!
Everyone is over 40, cept maybe Chuntley..of the ones currently on air.
I wonder how many of the presenters actually use the product.

All that is free.

The man on the Gatineau show is adorable!

Yes, Scarface is quite nice.

Even if I wasn’t an OPI girl I couldn’t sit through the Leighton Denny show as the man selling them has quite an irritating accent and demeanour.

You are 100% correct

So far I have ordered a clarisonic which I have wanted for ages but have only just talked myself into (£150 for a giant tooth brush!!!!) and a couple of nail varnishes.

I know nothing of this product, I believe Vampyre is the expert on this

The Gatineau products looked fab and I liked the science behind them but I wasn’t sure if they were all aimed at 30 plus. The jelly to water exfoliator stuff looks very interesting.

I used to like Gatneau because I was seduced by the expensive smells, not sure about efficacy coz I never had any wrinkles to address. I do believe this range is mostly aimed at 30+, anyway, now I mostly use Decleor oils and that's it.
Angel x

Welcome to the forum,may your time here be edifying and colouful

Welcome to the forum Angel.I was addicted to QVC but these folks have re-trained me & made me see the error of my ways!

Enjoy!

Welcome to the madhouse angel.

I am sure you will soon get fed up of watching the same old, same old being turned out each week. And the presenters who say 'I use this product all the time' to everything!!

And once you are an experienced forum member you will find everything you need on here, like all the up-and-coming tsv's without even having to watch the shows.

Welcome to the madhouse angel.

I am sure you will soon get fed up of watching the same old, same old being turned out each week. And the presenters who say 'I use this product all the time' to everything!!

And once you are an experienced forum member you will find everything you need on here, like all the up-and-coming tsv's without even having to watch the shows.

I am a bit confused about how often and when the new shows are on? Is there a set day for the new ones to start?

Some seem to be the middle of the night - I guess that would be a true obsession - setting your alarm to get up to watch a certain show.

Angel x

Hi Angel and Welcome. All the TSV's (Todays Special Value's) start at midnight.

Latest posts

Back